30:Treasure.

Chapter thirty: Treasure.

The next days passed quick, Ruosheng, Jiang Yun and Mi Que trained with the rest and pretended to be part of them

Lizhui found information about the fog and raported to Wang Shu.

The rest of LOH were summoned in Wang Shu's study room.

❝Three weeks ago a dense fog appeared in Liwan. People sent a group of ten people to investigate and only one returned with an arm missing. He went crazy and repeated the word treasure. Soon, he died. ❞Lizhui explained.

❝So we should go and see what's inside? ❞Wei Zhan asked.

❝Yes. I trust you will be able to come back alive and in one piece. ❞ Wang Shu said and remember the shameless woman who left without a second thought in a strange place and has yet to return.

❝Of course we will! If there is any treasure we will take it. ❞Mo Feng said confident.

❝Right, the sword with fire element you wanted it's ready. Come with me after the meeting to get it. ❞Lizhui said.

❝It's done? Amazing! Brother Ying, let's fight after, I want to test my fire sword against your dragon scale sword!❞Mo Feng said pulling Lan Ying's arm.

❝Alright. ❞Lan Ying simply said.

❝With that being said you are dismissed. Leave at night. ❞Wang Shu said.

After everyone left, Wang Shu laid on the soft sofa with his eyes closed.

❝Any news about her? ❞ he asked without opening his eyes.

❝Nothing, your majesty. ❞

Wang Shu sighed.

❝Leave. ❞ he said and the shadow guard left.

❝That woman is so ignorant, leaving like that...❞

As promised Lan Ying and Mo Feng fought with their swords.

Mo Feng's fire sword wouldn't do any damage on Lan Ying's sword while Lan Ying's sword couldn't touch Mo Feng's sword due to the fire surrounding it so they both got tired from the countless attacks.

Wei Zhan who watched from under a tree opened his mouth and said: ❝It looks like a tie to me. ❞

❝Yes. Our swords are equal, brother Ying. ❞Mo Feng said admiring his fire sword.

❝I agree. ❞Lan Ying said.

❝Now that your fight is done it's time to plan our mission. ❞

The boys sat down and talked about combat plans, their weak and strong points and how could they complete each other better in fight.

At night, they left determined to accomplish their goal and put their hands on the treasure.

____________________________