Not meant to be (JJ x reader, Rafe x reader) part 7

"You love me?" I asked him not being able to contain the tears escaping through my eyes.

He chuckled lightly before shaking his head and saying.

"Yeah I do, I love you so so much but-" I interrupted him before he could say anything by running towards him and placing my lips on his. I pulled away and put my forehead against his and said.

"But I don't care J, I love you so so much. "

I put his face in my hands.

"I never thought you weren't good enough for me. You are more than perfect for me. I was so scared that you thought I was not good enough after the amount of girls you have been with. "

"Are you crazy?" He said.

"No one fucking compares to you."

He wiped the glistening tears away from my face.

"You are a goddamn angel and so perfect,who walked into my life and turned it upside down. And I am just this abused kid from the Cut. I have no clue why you gave me a chance after I was such an asshole to you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me.Y/N I literally can't sleep without thinking about, all day on my mind is you. And I all I wanna do is protect you from the world."

"JJ, I am nowhere near perfect, I have my dark side too. We all do. Yeah I know my life from the outside seems perfect and it somewhat is but I knew there was always something missing. It was you J. You make me feel complete. When I am with you, I do feel imperfectly perfect. And I still don't believe you are mine."

"I still don't believe you are mine too either," he said and kissed my knuckles.

"We can go through this together ok? I am not leaving you I promise."

He hugged me tightly and sobbed.

"17 years for fucking 17 years, he hit me, he cursed at me. That-that everything was my fault mom left. Still I always went back home one day or another. Not so that I can bring clothes or anything to check up on him. Because of the end of the day he was my dad. Whenever he used to be not high, he used to tell me that he loved me and I believed him."

Every single word he was saying was hurting me too knowing he went through so much.

"I am so sorry J," I ran my fingers through his hair to calm him down.

"I don't want to go back Y/N,ever. I want to be with you," he said and captured my lips.
The kiss was like he was too afraid to let me go. Thinking the minute he will stop kissing me, I will disappear.

JJ like the experienced man he was, used his tongue to run softly across my bottom lip,wanting access. A soft moan left my lips as I opened my mouth,allowing his to explore my mouth. His hands roamed all over my body. My skin felt like it was on fire. I pulled back just to breathe. Meanwhile JJ kept on trailing kisses down my neck. He started nibbling on a specific spot to leave a hickey behind. I captured my bottom lip and tilted my head as to not let a moan slip. But JJ pulled it with his fingers and said.

"I want you to make sound for me ok?"

I nodded eagerly.

He went back to continue nibbling on my neck, as I moaned his name.

"J," I gasped out.

He didn't stop nor did I want him to stop.

He pulled back and gazed into my eyes as if looking for some sort of consent.

"I want this JJ, I want you."

That was all the consent he needed before he kissed me again and said.