I' m sorry ( Rafe x reader)

" If we can't have the cross no one can," Pope said and let go of the cross in the ocean.

"C'mon man," Cleo yelled at Pope and me to come along the boat.

John B and Sarah were already on the lifeboat waiting for us.

As I was about to jump after Pope and Cleo, I heard Rafe yell for help to pull the cross. I put my foot down that was halfway hanging. No way in hell I was going to let him have the gold and the cross.

Not when he lied to me about killing Peterkin when we were together and tried to pin it on my brother John B.

"Y/N," John B screamed. "What the hell are you doing, get down now."

"Where's Kie and JJ," Sarah yelled.

" I am sorry John B, but I can't let them win, not this time," I said and turned back to head to Rafe.

A plan was forming in my head. It was the worst one probably.

I could hear the pogues yelling at me to come back but I walked away, with the hope they understand why I did this.

As I found Rafe with the cross lying on the deck and he was holding a gun towards the pogues who couldn't leave because the boat was not working. A part of me ached seeing them leave without me but it was my choice.

"Rafe," I said as gently as I could.

He turned with the gun pointing at me with shock written all over his face seeing me.
As much as I hated to admit it, I loved Rafe so much and it would be wrong to deny that I still didn't care for him. That I still did not want him to be ok. Rafe needs help, serious help.

"Y/N," he muttered pulling the gun down. Rafe loves me, I know that. Ward thinks he isn't capable of love but he is. But I can't love him, not anymore after he tried to kill my brother.

"What are you doing here?"he asked me with his eyebrows furrowed.
"The pogues left you here on purpose or something?" He said.

Time for me to start acting  I thought.
I took one step closer to him and said "No, I stayed here by choice."

"Wh- what do you mean, you- you stayed here by choice,"he said running his hands through his hair. Frustration was written all over his face.

I held his hands in mine and said confidently  "I stayed for you Rafe," . As much as I wanted to hug him and say it's ok and kill him at the same time, I had to stand my ground.

He looked at me, his eyes longing for explanation.

" Look Rafe, I - I um," I stopped unable to mouth the words that came out next.

"I love you Rafe Cameron," I don't know if the words I said were true or lies at this point.

"Even after all the things you did, I just-  I wish I could hate you Rafe, I really could," I said.

" But I can't lose you forever, not like this," I said, a tear escaping my eye knowing a part of me was not lying.

He had an unreadable look on his face. He wiped my tear away and gave me a genuine smile. And hugged me. I buried my face in his shoulders and wrapped my arms around him.
I wish that was my brother John B,  I was hugging right now. As much as I hate myself for still feeling something for Rafe, I needed to fight this in order to get the gold and cross back. In order to get revenge for my dad's murder.

" I love you too Y/N Routledge," Rafe muttered in my head. " I am not letting you go, ever."

Rafe grabbed my face and kissed me with such passion, it reminded me of our first kiss in the rain when he told me he had feelings for me.

"Don't you care that you left the pogues for me?" He asked.

Oh shit! I have to makeup a good lie now.

" The only thing pogues care about is the gold and the cross, John B doesn't care about me or else he won't have left his only sister to be killed," I said.

"Yeh you are right, they don't deserve you," he said and grabbed my hand.

Like you do, I internally rolled my eyes.

I smiled at him as he started to walk towards the cabin to his family.

Ward Cameron get ready. Cause I am not leaving anytime soon without getting back what I came for.

John B's POV:

"FUCK!FUCK!FUCK," I yelled punching the tree.
"John B calm down," Sarah said.

"Sarah, I left my sister there, I FUCKING LEFT HER ALONE TO DEAL WITH WARD," I yelled.

"And if we didn't leave we all would be dead by now," " So you need to calm down John B," Kie said.

Pope who had been sitting quietly on the beach of the stranded island stood up and said " You know why she did this right," he said.

"She's trying to get the gold and cross back and revenge on Ward on her own," he said.

"She's fucking crazy," JJ said pacing back and fourth.

"Ward and Rafe will kill her, I need to get my sister back,NOW!" I said and walked towards the lifeboat.

"No John B! WAIT!" Sarah said.

"Rafe won't hurt her," Sarah said.

JJ scoffed.

"No hey look ok, I know this sounds crazy considering the fact my own brother tried to kill me twice," she said.

" But I have seen him with her ok!" " He's not going to hurt her," Sarah said.

"Sarah's right ," Kie said.
"Y/N is smart, probably smarter than Pope."
"The only reason she stayed back because she knew Rafe won't hurt her," Kie said.

"Now all we need is a plan to rescue her," JJ said.

I huffed and said " Fine, we will come up with the plan to save her and get the cross and gold."

Don't worry Y/N, your brother is coming for you.

Do you guys want a part 2?