Not meant to be (JJ x reader, Rafe x reader) part 2

I woke up the next day just in time. Sarah was fast asleep beside me. I sneaked out of Sarah's window and into my window and changed my outfit into pyjamas and t-shirt and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom."

"Good morning dad."

"Good morning honey ." They both were sitting for breakfast.

"C'mon have some breakfast."

I sat down on the chair and was enjoying my pancakes when my dad raised the topic-

"What are your plans for this summer?"

" I really don't know dad, probably just go the beach with Sarah, party I guess."

He chuckled and said, "or you could come work with me at the garage."

"Yeah that's not happening,". I bit down on my pancake.

"Robert don't force the girl to get her hands dirty," my mom said.

My mom was sort of how most Kook women were. High and classy but my mom always wanted the best for me.

"Oh just c'mon, give a one day trial," he said.

The main reason I didn't want to go, I was dreading to see JJ but at the same time I wanted to see him.

"Fine just one day," I raised my finger pointing one.
________________________________

We reached the garage and I got down from the passenger seat. I saw JJ leaning to fix the engine of a car.

"Hey son," my dad said.

"Hello Mr Miller," he turned around and said. When he saw me, I could tell he was not happy to see me.

"JJ you have a work today my son," he put a hand on his shoulder.

"Teach my daughter how to change a tire first."

"I am trying to make her summer useful and learn something."

I rolled my eyes at that comment.

"Yes Sir, don't worry, I will take care of it," he looked at me.

"I will be in my office," dad said and walked away.

JJ cleaned his hands and said, " so is the princess bored from sitting around in her castle and having fun all time."

"Excuse me?"  I said getting angry.

"You heard me."

"I only talked to you yesterday because I had no clue you were a rich Kook."

"Oh wow JJ, you work in my father's shop and you have no clue if we are Kooks or Pogues."

"You are so smart JJ," I said sarcastically.

He clenched his jaw, I knew he was getting pissed but so was I .

"You wanna learn how to change a tire Y/N, first learn to be a human first."

"What the hell do you even know about me JJ,huh?" I took a threatening step forward, ready to punch his so called perfect face.

"You know what I know princess?" he took a step forward.

"You are a spoiled little rich brat, who has not worked a single day in their life and all you do is spend daddy's money and probably fuck Kooks," he spat.