Prerna: I don't care what you do... I'm going.. Don't call me again.. Apdi Kalyanam panni business pannanum na.. Unga ponne katti kudunga... Ini unga pondati eh call panna veandom sollidunga..

She stood up.. But Vijay held her hand...

Vijay: Dear Prerna.. You know how much I love you...

His creepy travelled all over her body..

Prerna: Kai eh vidu Vijay...

Suddenly she was pulled by someone from behind

Eeshwar: Hey Darling...

Eeshwar then hugged her and kissed her on cheek.. She was too shocked..

Eeshwar: Isn't this your step-father??

Step-father: Your highness.. Hello...

Eeshwar: Sorry for intruding.. Prerna didn't inform me about this lunch.. Next time I'll visit your family.. We will take our leave now.. I'm getting late and I cannot leave her alone..

He did not wait for them to answer and exited the hotel with her in his hand... They both got into his car...

Prerna: Thank you Eeshwar...

Eeshwar: Finally someone is talking...

Prerna had tears in her eyes..

Eeshwar: Hey yean azhare???

Prerna: I did not expect you to come at this time...

She wiped her tears as she looked away..

Eeshwar: I can help you if you want...

Prerna: Illa veandom.. Enaku en diary eh thiruppi kudutha mattum podhum..

Eeshwar: Don't you think that we have something more??

Prerna: I don't think so and I'm not privileged to be with a person like you... I hope you understand...

She was hurt by her step father's words.. 

Eeshwar did not say anything in reply... They reached her hostel soon...

Eeshwar: I'll return your diary soon to you...

Prerna: Hmm....

Prerna exited the car and did not even turn back to look at him. She liked him. He was the only person who insisted on being with her. But her step-father's words reminded her of her situation. She did not want to embroil herself with rich people business. She wanted a peaceful life. So she should leave him. She decided this in her mind and walked towards her hostel with teary eyes.

Eeshwar wasn't able to understand her. Everything was going good between them. She was even about to open up her feelings. He felt that from her. He did not know how everything turned this way.

He was willing to even wait a lifetime for her. But he didn't want to pester her anymore. He started his car from her hostel.

-------

Adi's house....

Suhasini waited for Adi to return home. She was mindlessly changing the channels. She then tuned to a news channel.. Her hands started shivering when she saw the telecasted news..

She tried to call Adi. It kept on ringing for a long time. She cried like anything.. She again called him. It was picked up this time.

Suhasini: Adi Adi... Are you there??

Adi: Sollu ma.. Enna aachi???

Suhasini: News... Eeshwar...

Adi: What happened?? Stop crying.. Azhama Sollu...

Suhasini: Eeshwar ku accident nu soldranga...

Adi: You don't worry.. Let me see... Please don't cry...

Adi was in Assembly meeting. So he didn't check news.. His heart raced like anything.. Nathan then came running towards him...

Nathan: Sir 2nd prince got into an accident.. It looks like fatal...

Adi stood rooted to the ground.. He did not say anything for a minute..

Nathan: Sir.. Sir..

Adi: Where is he right now??? How is he???

Nathan: Military hospital... Critical...

Adi: Lets go there.. Send a car to Madam.. Bring her to hospital...

-------

Military hospital:

Madhana ran and hugged Adi..

Adi: Mother.. Please don't cry.. He will be fine...

Mahadev sat in the hospital chair. He looked so aged. Suhasini reached hospital soon. She tried to console Madhana. She always checked on Adi. His face didn't show any reaction. He looked like a still water. But she knew the currents running inside him. She rubbed his back... Adi nodded his head at her.

Rajeev called him at that time..

Rajeev: Hello brother...

Adi: Sollu...

Rajeev: namma thambi ku accident nu kelvi patten... Manasu kekale.. Adhan call pannen...

Adi clenched his fist...

Rajeev: Pozhaippana??

Adi: Kandippa.. Illana nee sethuruviye..

Rajeev: Meratturingala brother?? Gnabagam irukkatum.. You're this country's PM.. Image romba mukkiyam...

Adi waved at Suhasini to give his laptop.

Rajeev: already unga paati paduthachi... Unga thambi um poita thaniya Enna pannuvinga PM??

Adi: En mela akkarai padradhu irukkatum.. Un kitte irukka ellam bathrama irukka nu paaru...

Rajeev panicked for a minute.. He then confirmed everything with his assistant.

Rajeev: Enna bayam kaatringala brother?? Enna irundhalum vayasu le chinnavanga Neenga... Ennai pathi ungalku therinju irukka vaaippu illa...

Adi: Inga dhaan thappu pandre... Nee ennai pathi ellam theriyum nu nenaichitrukke le???

Let me tell you a story.. There was a guy who thought himself to be superior to everyone and underestimated his foe.. He had n number of companies all over the world..

He always believed in only one.. The number one.. His obsession had him to have a single shell company which acted as a core to all his companies..

And he never expected someone to come and find his shell which was in a world's corner island.. But Enna pandradhu vallavanuku vallavan vara dhaane seivan???

Rajeev: What did you do???

Adi: Mahesh sollaleiya?? Poor brother.. Vayasu le perusa irundhu Enna use?? Arivu irukanum... Let me tell you this happy news... Your shell company is bankrupt.. Half of your assets are frozen. Ini nee elinchu nikkanum na kooda 6 maasam aagum...

Rajeev: hey hey.. You can't do that...

Adi: you touch my family.. I'll destroy everything you keep closer to your heart... I started this game when you entered the palace... This is just a warning.. Stay away from my family..

Rajeev: ahhhhhhh....

Adi: Unaku Ennai thodanum na.. Ennai mattum thodu... en kudumbathu kitte pona unnai summa vida matten...

Rajeev: I will not leave you Adi..

Adi: I'm waiting....

*Author's note: Hello folks... Good morning.. Have a nice day.. Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha votes and comments podunga... Love you and thank you all for your support..

Your votes are my boost... ❤❤❤❤