"Poor Errol!" Ginny kicked him in the shin under the table.

"Bloody hell!" he rubbed his leg. "I was only joking! Besides, he deserves it! I don't think he's been delivering the letters I've written to Harry."

"You still haven't heard from Harry?" Molly's face quickly turned from rage to that of concern.

Ron shook his head solemnly, "No, summer's hallway over and he still hasn't responded to any of them. Hermione said that she hasn't gotten anything back either. I think Errol went and bloody lost my letters!"

"Did you say that you had received letters from Hermione?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, we write each other back and forth about once a week." He replied.

"Then that means that Errol is delivering those letters." Ginny said. "And he's been doing fine delivering all of my letters."

Fred grinned wickedly, "And I know for a fact that the young miss Angelina Johnson has been receiving all of brother dearest's letters."

George's face turned tomato red and elbowed his twin in the stomach. "You shut your filthy mouth!"

Fred made a kissy face at him while Molly looked at her husband worriedly. "Do you think there could be something wrong?"

"Remember a couple years ago." Ginny pointed out. "Dobby was hiding all of Harry's letters. Do you think something like that could be happening again?"

Arthur put a hand to his chin, "It is a possibility. I doubt Dobby would do that again, but perhaps someone else doesn't want Harry hearing from you and Hermione."

"Couldn't he just be busy?" George asked. "I mean, what if he hasn't had a chance to write you a letter because he and his family went on vacation or something."

Ron shook his head, "No, Harry would have at least sent us a letter before they left if he was going to be out of town." He looked over at his mother and she could see the fear in her youngest son's eyes. "Mum, I'm really worried about him..."

Molly worriedly chewed her lip, "I think Ron may have a point. We should have heard something from him by now."

"What should we do?" Fred asked, his own concern lacing his voice.

"I actually had some business in the area tomorrow." Arthur commented and all their heads turned to him. "Perhaps your mother and I could stop by tomorrow and see if he wanted to spend a weekend at the Burrow."

Molly smiled at him, "Oh that sounds like a lovely idea! The boy is always so skinny, he could do with a few days of some good home cooking."

"Harry's coming over?!" Ron stood up from the table so fast he knocked his chair over. "I need to go write Hermione and see if she wants to stop by one day and see him!" he ran up the stairs.

Ginny stood up next, "I'll go pick up Charlie's room so that he has a place to stay!" She followed her brother up the stairs.

Fred and George looked at each other and smirked, "We need to go and start planning all of the pranks we're going to pull on him!" Lastly, the two twins bounded up the stairs.

Arthur met his wife's gaze and they both started laughing. "I sure hope he's able to come, or else the kids are going to be thoroughly disappointed."

Molly smiled as the two of them started clearing away the dishes. "It's nice to see that they care so much about Harry. I know Ron told me that besides them and Hermione, he doesn't have a ton of friends."

Arthur levitated the glasses off the table and into the sink. "Doesn't he have any muggle friends? I mean, he's lived with them for years. Surely he has some friends from primary school."

She shook her head, "Not that Ron has ever mentioned. You know how shy Harry is. He's always been so quiet. I'm sure that's made it harder for him to make friends."

"Well at least he's finally in his own world. Well, for schooling at least." Arthur commented.

She sighed, "I'd give anything if he could move in with us. He's so short and scrawny. I get the impression that his family don't like him very much."

"Don't worry about it too much dear." He gently kissed her cheek. "Tomorrow we'll go fetch him, and you'll have a whole weekend to fatten him up."

She smiled, "I love how we've all just agreed that he's coming over before even asking him."

He chuckled, "How could he say no when he's being given the opportunity to eat food made by the best cook to have ever graced the earth!"

"Oh hush, you. Wait..." she frowned, "FRED AND GEORGE DIDN'T I TELL YOU, YOU WERE ON DISH DUTY?!"

(A/N - Hey guys. Thanks for reading. :) I hope you liked it!)