How the fuck am I going to push a fucking baby out of my dick if I can't even get pregnant.

Adriana groans in annoyance. "I'm not pregnant, and I'm not gonna be pregnant." She says as she gives me a pointed look.

"I fucking hate kids." She mutters at the end.

"Me too," I mumble under my breath.

Children are unnecessary.

But I like making them. Only with Adriana though.

"Anyways," Adowa starts, slightly giggling, "What'd you sillies say the lead was?"

"Where the gathering was meant to be." I recite, "Some random shit like that."

"Well," Ben ponders, "We could build off of that."

"No shit we're building off that, it's the only lead we have."

We all step into Marina's car.

"Alright kiddos, where are we headed?" Marina asks, turning on the car.

"Where can we possibly go?" Sung-ho asks sarcastically, "We don't have a lead."

"Then get a lead!" Marina exclaims, "Duh!"

"I know where they are." I say.

"You do?" Adriana turns her head.

"No."

"Stop doing that shit. Nobody's laughing." Adriana says while trying to cover up her laugh.

I only do it because I know it'll make you laugh.

"So, if he said 'Where the gathering was meant to be' wouldn't they be in Germany?" Adowa laughs, "The gathering was supposed to be in Germany at Ben's mansion, but the Russians moved it to Russia, which means that the guy could be in Germany!"

"Watch that psychotic son of a bitch be lying and we are gonna fly across the entire world for fucking nothing."

"At least I'll get to see my dad!"

"Are you fucking stupid. They're kidnapped. They're all fucking kidnapped." Sofía says.

Honestly, I still can't believe they're kidnapped.

I keep forgetting. Sorry dad.

"Say we're wrong, we are going to be wasting a hell of a lot of time considering the fact that this mission has been nothing other than shit since we started, but let's go out in a limb here and say he's telling the truth, we travel to Germany and visit Ben's mansion, where do we go from there, it could be someone working there, but that's thousands of people we would have to be suspicious of we're wrong, we are going to be wasting a lot of time. But we're already in Africa so why the fuck not." Adriana says.

Everyone agrees.

I won't be surprised if we are wrong. Again.

"Alrighty!" Marina yells, and she gets out of the car.

"What the fuck is she doing." I mumble.

Marina opens the trunk and takes out a huge box, which she carries effortlessly.

"I figured wearing the suits didn't do much with blending in, so I got you guys more pedestrian-type clothes!" Marina motions to the box, slapping it down on the concrete road.

We all step out of the car and open the box.

Nothing.

"I love the clothes." Adriana comments sarcastically.