This one will do I picked up vinyl and the song began.

Guitar. Drums.

Livin easy!

Lovin free!

The song shrieked loudly. Sirius screeched like a dying bird and jumped up in bed.

"WHAT THE HECK!"

"Happy!" James jumped.

"Birthday!" Peter sang.

"To our!" Remus did jazz hands.

"Best friend!" I screamed.

"Sirius!" We all yelled throwing confetti at him.

"You guys..."

"Happy birthday!" I said hugging him.

"Thanks," he said into my shoulder, shirt off and arms around me. He didn't let go of me so it was kind of awkward. Until Peter cleared his throat.

"Oh uh-" Sirius let go not looking at me.

I backed away so the boys could hug him too. We have him our presents and his breakfast. He thanked us but then it was time for school the three other boys were in the bathroom brushing their teeth when I was leaving the room.

"I'll see you in class, Sirius," I said walking out.

"Wait!" He grabbed my wrist, "Wait..."

He stopped and looked into my eyes. "Yes?"

"Hang out with us today." His hand still on my wrist, "do pranks with us. Like old times."

"Are you sure you want me there?"

"Are you kidding?" He scoffed, "Of course I want you there!"

"You aren't mad at me?"

"What would I be mad for?"

I didn't dare bring up that night in the bathroom. I didn't want this conversation to go south so I just shook my head never mind.

"I'll do pranks with you guys. But let me get out of this skirt it's getting too short." I turned around walking out the door not knowing Sirius was looking at me up and down.

I ran to my dorm and quickly changed into some leggings and a Beatles shirt. I put my shoes on hopping out the door.

"I'm here!" I met the boys in the common room after breakfast was served and everyone was at their first class.

We spent less than half the day planning the prank. Once we separated to get the supplies James and Remus and Peter stopped me.

"Hey. We're going to get the stuff for the prank your job is to get stuff for the crazy party we're having tonight. Alright? Oh, and invite people." James said.

"All by myself?"

"Well... you've got the cutest face so we all agreed it would be you."

I scoffed, "the cutest face? I beg to differ that's definitely Rem—" I stopped myself mid-sentence.

I did not mean to say that. I did not mean to say that.

They seemed to brush it off. At the time I didn't notice the angry look on James's face or the nervousness on Remus's.

"Then Remus and you will go," Peter spoke up pushing Remus in front of me.

"Go on then we don't have a lot of time!" James grumbled.

We ran off.

"Do you want to get the guys or the girls?" I turned to him.

"I don't care."

"Ok, then you're getting the girls," I told him. Honestly, I just wanted to ask Regulus to come so that's why I picked boys. No biggie.

We separated to invite people.

"Hi! Tonight at 10 pm Sirius Blacks surprise party in the Gryffindor common room. Be there!" I smiled politely at some Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. The boys smiled and waved.

"I'll be there!" One squeaked then blushing.

"Great! I'll see you." I hopped down the halls inviting people. Then I ended up in front of the Slytherin common room. I knew the password because Regulus and I walked in.

"Bells! Hey!" Someone came from behind me hugging me.

"Um. Excuse me who are you." I took their hands off turning around. Oh.

"It's me!" Evan smiled, "what are you doing in here?"

"Inviting boys." That sounded way wrong. Oops?

"To what..."

"Sirius's Surprise birthday party," I mumbled not wanting to invite him. Shoot! I should have come up with a lie.

"oh! Nice. I'll be there what time?"

I bit my lip, "10? The Gryffindor common room."

"Great! I'll see you!" He kissed my cheek and walked away. I cringed and wiped my cheek quickly. Get gross Evan's lips off!

"What are you doing hitting your face?" Reg showed up beside me.

I laughed awkwardly, "Evan."

"My name isn't Evan." He said defensively.

"No! You idiot. Evan is the reason I'm hitting myself. He kissed my cheek and I'm trying to get the grossness off."

"Oh," he laughed, "sorry? Can I help you get it off?"

"What?"

He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"There now it's replaced by mine. Is that better? Or did I just make it worse?" He looked scared now.

I blushed and looked anywhere but his eyes, "no! it's better much better... thank you."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot! I'm here to invite you to Sirius's surprise birthday party!" I did little jazz hands.

"Yeah... no."

"Come on! He's your brother."

"He won't want me there."

"Yes, he will!"

"Have you met Sirius?" He scoffed.

"Yes in fact I have," I looked into the distance making a weird face, "or have I?"

"Stop being stupid. I'll go! Can I invite a friend?"

"Sure. As long as it's not Mulciber or Hastings."

"Of course!" he answered.

"Ok great! I'll see you then."

I walked out of the common room inviting more people in the hallway.

I got stuff for the party. Food, drinks, alcohol. Remus got the decorations and we got the Gryffindor tower ready.

After Remus and I were done we went to find Sirius, Peter, and James so we could set up the prank.

It was right before dinner and everyone would be hardcore covered in red and gold. Our prank was perfect for the party. Everyone Rocking the Gryffindor colors for Sirius's party.

A/n: I hope u enjoyed!!

Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting!!

Favorite avenger?