Chapter 37

Drama

Drama

"Why is there a chick in here?" One of Regulus's friends shrieked. Regulus stumbled out of the bathroom and immediately ran to me. I probably looked horrible. I had gotten no sleep whatsoever. The full moon. Sirius. My problems all coming back.

Regulus glared at his friend, "Get out of here."

"Oh, I see, you want to hook up. Alright, all you had to do was tell me."

"Get the fuck out of here!" Regulus shouted at his friend and he left running out. "Sorry about him. What's wrong?" Reg guided me to a chair.

I didn't say anything. I was absolutely exhausted and done with life.

"Hello? You there?" he said knocking on my forehead like a door.

"Yeah."

"What's going on?"

I dropped towards Regulus who was crouched down. And I closed my eyes going in for a kiss. He kissed me back but almost immediately stopped it.

"Woah, What are you doing?" He moved me away from him gently.

"I thought it was pretty obvious," I looked down at the ground.

"But... but... you don't want this." he stuttered.

"How would you know that?"

"Because you've been with Sirius! And you obviously want him! So tell me what are you doing?"

"How would you know I've been with-"

"I live with Sirius you know? He talks about you all the time."

"That doesn't mean anything!"

"I also heard the professors talking about you two."

The professors were talking about us?!

"Reg. We have to start sometime."

"Start what?"

"To learn to love each other. Your Mum loves me, and you know I'm probably going to be the one to... you know!"

"You aren't actually thinking about going through with it!?"

"Regulus. Just give us a try. Please." I walked closer to him. "My parents love you."

He didn't move just stared at my lips. I put my hands on his chest. "Walk with me."

Regulus let out a breath.

"What?" He looked up into my eyes.

"Come with me." I grabbed his hand and we ran out of the Slytherin dungeons.

"I found something on the way to Hogsmeade when I was looking for shortcuts." I pulled him down some stairs. Through a corridor, and then opened a door.