Chapter 16

Help

Help

TW: sexual assault
topics might be triggering

(this will be the only chapter with this involved, skip if needed)

I was walking by myself in the corridors past curfew. Hoping to not get caught by filch and his stupid cat. It was now March and Evan and I were doing ok. After we had that fight we decided we needed to trust each other more. And we've been working on that.

I've been with him for three whole months. Might not seem like a long time but it feels like it. He was my first boyfriend. My first kiss and I couldn't have asked for a better first. And hopefully my last.

But does anything ever go as planned? Nope.

As I walk through the corridor I heard whispers. I turn the corner and peek my head into the other hallway.

"You said you would do it, Mary. Now get to work!" Dylan hissed at Mary with her pressed against the wall.

Dylan was up in her face yelling cruel things so I jumped to the rescue.

"Get away from her!" I yelled.

Dylan jumped away and sighed in relief, "oh it's you."

"Yes it's me now would you leave my friend alone?"

Dylan smirked and walked towards me leaving Mary. Without Dylan seeing, I waved her off telling her to leave. Mary hesitated then left probably going to the common room.

Dylan noticed that she left, "Oh! Looks like we're alone." There was nothing unusual about being alone with him, she did it two days a week. But this time was different. He had this glint in his eye.

"Yeah but I'm going to leave now, it's not a Monday. And stay away from my friend," I warned him and turned on my foot to leave.

He grabbed my wrist hard and slammed me into the wall. I groaned in pain.

"You aren't going anywhere."

"Yes. I am." He closed the space between us and had me pressed against him. I struggled to get out of his grip. "Dylan don't touch me, let me go." I started to freak out. I couldn't reach my wand and wasn't strong enough to push him off.

"Come on, please." He stroked his hand through my hair and forced a kiss on me.

In the common room...

"Help! Please help!" Mary exclaimed.

"What?! What's the matter, Mary?" Sirius looked at her concerned.

"Dylan- Arabella- together-" She struggled to say.

"Where?"

"Dungeons by the Slytherin common room."