Chapter 39

Invites

Invites

"Psst! Bella." Someone whispered to me. I was trying to sleep and it was like five in the morning what could they possibly want.

"Mmm."

"Get up."

"Sleep."

The person grabbed my ankles pulling me to the floor.

"Noooooo!" I grabbed onto the sheets but I ripped them off still falling to my fate.

I landed on the floor with a thump and I looked up to these horrible hazel eyes I wanted to tear out right now.

"What the fuck do you want James?" I clawed at his face.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down." He grabbed my arms pinning them down to the ground. "You aren't a cat you can't claw at someone's face."

"Why not?" I glared up at him.

"I'm your best friend. You wouldn't want to hurt me. Right?" He smiled.

"Oh, yeah definitely," I said before kneeing him in the groin making him fall on top of me.

"Ouch!"

"That was not the plan," I whined. His body on top of me and I couldn't breathe.

"James If you don't get off me soon, I'm going to scream bloody murder. And they will think you're assaulting me." I pointed to the girls on the beds.

His eyes got wide and he immediately got off. "Noted: You are not a morning person."

"Obviously not. Now, what do you want?"

"It's Siri's birthday. You have to be there for his annual birthday wake up."

"I don't think he wants me to be there..."

"Don't be ridiculous," he said helping me up, "he misses you. I don't know what happened between you two, but I don't like it."

"Me either James."

"Get dressed I'll wait outside your door." He smiled I grabbed some clothes and changed into my school clothes. The skirt was getting a little too short for me. I've gotten taller in the last couple of months and I needed to buy some new ones.

I walked out of the room pulling at my skirt.

"You ready?" James asked.

"Yeah let's go."

We walked to the Boys' dorm. We had pancakes, bacon, eggs all ready for Sirius. I did buy him a birthday present but I wasn't sure I was going to end up giving it to him. I guess I was.

I got him some zonkos prank things and some stuff for his hair.

"What song should we play this year?" James smirked. We decided it would be a tradition to wake him up with blasting music. Last time he screamed and we all saw his unicorn boxers. What a day that was.