Chapter 3

*long chapter* (all of the first-year summed up in parts)

*long chapter*
(all of the first-year summed up in parts)

LEAVING

Arabella,

That was very kind of Evan Rosier. I will allow you to go to the Rosiers.
Also, I wanted to let you know, we are having a Christmas eve party. I have picked a dress for you. As you know we invite all of the important families. Including the Blacks. I've heard one of their sons Sirius, has made it into Gryffindor too. Do not associate with that boy. Stay with your Slytherin friends.

See you soon,
Mother

What else did I expect from her? A heartfelt apology? Please, at least I can hang out with Evan.

Packing for home was not easy. It took me three kicks and two sits on it to get it to close. I like clothes...

Before leaving I had given the girls their presents I got them with some extra money I had from the beginning of the school year. It was a lot, and I still had a lot.

"Oi Potter!" I yelled when I spotted him sitting on the couch.

"Yes?" he asked not turning his head.

"I got you and the boy's gifts where are they?" His head whipped around quickly. That got his attention.

"They're still packing but I'm pretty sure Sirius is making Remus pack his stuff."

"Makes sense."

We sat there in silence waiting for them to come down. James and I were like two kids that just met when we were alone. Acting as if we've never talked before. I tried to start a conversation but he ended them quickly with one word. It was 30 minutes before we had to leave to get on the train when the rest of the boys saved me from this awkward silence.

"Finally!" I groaned, "James doesn't talk."

"Don't look at me! Sirius made me pack his stuff, so I had to pack mine and his!" Remus argued. Laying frantically on the couch, "my arms hurt!"

"Um don't throw this on me!" Sirius yelled back.

"Excuse me-"

"Alright, alright, chill out. I have presents for you guys so would you please shut up." I said that in the kindest way I could manage.

I gave Remus a stack of chocolate which hopefully would last for a month, but I doubted it with how much he loves chocolate.

Peter a supply of candy.

Sirius a leather jacket with some hair gel.

And James I may have overdone it... but I got him a broomstick. The newest one. You know so he can practice for quidditch next year? Also, I was hoping after this he would not be so awkward when we hang out alone.