12 - Trouble

Y/n POV

I walked through the unfamiliar halls of this weird ass building. I kind of regretted the way I spoke to her. It was just my anger all built up had finally came out. I knew I was going to get in shit from Phil and the headmaster but it was one step closer to me getting out of here. Everytime I seen someone walking down the halls even if it was just a pupil, I ducked into the nearest cubby hole. I wasn't even at the end of the maths corridor when I heard someone running. I looked behind me and seen who I'm assuming was the headmaster chasing after me. He was a short dude maybe around 5,9 if that. I started pelting it down the remainder of the corridor whilst he was chasing after me. I got to the end of the corridor and was about to run down the stairs when bumped into someone. I went to get up and start running again, but I couldn't move. Someone was holding my bag. I looked up and seen it was Techno.

"TECHNO LET ME GO YOU SILLY CUNT I NEED TO GET AWAY."

"It'll just make stuff worse if you run y/n." He said calm and collected. It's like he was expecting this to happen. Which pissed me off a bit.

I looked behind me. The headmaster wasn't far off but he was far enough for me to still run. Techno still had a hold of my bag. An idea popped into my head. I pushed my arms out my bag leaving Techno standing there holding it while I ran down the stairs. I looked back and seen Techno and the headmaster talking, the headmaster with his head in his hands. All of a sudden they both started running down the stairs after me. I didn't know where I was so I just went to the nearest door and it took me outside.

I could see across to Ahs. I contemplated it. Fuck it. I ran up to the gate at St Paul's and jumped it. It was locked during school hours but it wasn't a big jump. I jumped it and ran across the road and jumped over the wall and hid behind the wall at Ahs. I sat there catching my breath for a minute. I peeked up and seen Techno conferring with the headmaster. I was going to get in so much shit from Phil but if it means I'd be back at Ahs then It was worth it.

Techno POV
I bumped into y/n at the top of maths. I was just going to walk past their class to see how they were getting on. They were running and I saw the headmaster behind them. I told them not to run but they managed to escape my grip. The headmaster had caught up by the time y/n had managed to get away. He said to me;

"Techno let's chase after them. They can't hide forever."

So we started chasing them but by the time we got down stairs they had ran outside and was nowhere to be seen.

"Do you have any idea where y/n would've went?" The headmaster asked me. I had a very good idea where but I didn't know whether to say or not. I knew they had went to Ahs. Whether they were outside or in the building was another story but I just knew they were there.

"I have a fairly good idea. Just let me go get them. You go back into your office and I'll take them to you. Mark me as here for my next class."

"Ok Techno I'm relying on you."

"No problem."

I waited until he was properly inside and I checked to make sure he wasn't watching from the windows. I jumped the gate and crossed road to get to Ahs. I climbed over the not very high Ahs wall and seen y/n behind it. They looked up and saw it was me and got up to run.

"Y/n you can trust me. Don't run you'll get into more shit than you already are. I'm not mad at you."
I said calmly. They turned around and slowly walked up to me, looking at the ground.

Y/n POV
Techno came looking for me. He must've known I was here. He had to. I sat still catching my breath when I seen someone climbing over the wall. It was Techno just as I thought. Still holding my schoolbag. I got ready to run. When i heard him say;