Chapter 1: Him.

Note: All of the following events are made up by myself. There will be violence and if any sexual things may occur it will be in one chapter so you can skim through it. Enjoy. 😘😘

It was a beautiful day in England, this was my favorite weather. Not too cold and not too hot. I was wandering the area, which was probably the worst idea, ever, and was window shopping. Seeing the beautiful clothing that I can not purchase.

A sigh escapes my lips as I press my Starbucks cup between my lips, seeing one of the most ravishing blouses.

It was black, with a small bow in the back, a bit see-through, but it was nevertheless beautiful.

I continued to walk, letting my thoughts wander off as I hum to myself.

What was so mental, Which I was most obsessed about, imagining myself probably wearing that item, if only I was richer. I laughed at my own joke, continuing to wander the streets.

Suddenly, I see a mansion, it was not too far from where I live, but, it was the first time I've actually paid attention to it.

I decided to do the all mighty thing and enter the creepy home.
It was large, very large, a few plants that made it somewhat 'okay' and 'safe.' But, it gave off this cold, dark, mysterious feeling that caused a sensational pit down my stomach.

I hesitantly stopped in front of the door, and knocked. I'm not sure why I've done this. It was like my body took over my mind, I was confused, but panic stuck as soon as I knocked.

I honestly have no idea why I did that, Jesus, I am stupid. My heart pounding from my chest, my lips began to go dry. I couldn't speak.

Should I run?

It took a few seconds but literally, the most hottest guy I have ever seen, opened the door. He had Raven black hair and features that ANY man will die of having. He was masculine, a stubble, those hazel eyes, he has broad shoulders that causes me to swoon.

It took me a minute to realize what I have just done, and I took a deep breath preparing for the biggest lie, yet.

Think, Cammy, think!

Hm...a lie.

I need a lie.

I was clueless on what to say, what to do.

I watched this boy, hesitantly stare at me, from head to toe. It was beyond the word creepy.

I felt as though there was a lump in my throat. I couldn't speak.

As he looked at me, his eyebrows raising as he awaited for a response, I didn't get butterflies in my stomach.

My heart was exploding with fireworks. A hurricane was happening, I mean, if anyone seen him, this will happen.

I didn't know why it just happened.

He was literally the most breathtaking man I've ever laid eyes upon.

Corny a bit, yeah? But, beyond the word truthful. I mean, he was everything any girl wished a man looked as, and any man wished to look of.

It was a dead awkward silence for a few moments.

I was still trying to comprehend his beauty.

Most of all, I was thinking of a lie.

I was mentally attacking myself to say something, anything.

No one said a word, I didn't know if I should run for it or not.

I couldn't just leave... I mean,
That's a bit rude. Isn't it?

That's not even...what if he kills me...

Fuck, I can't die. I didn't even watch the Finding Dorthy.

Ugh, not today.

Why am I so stupid!?

I should be speaking to him, say something!

I mentally screamed at myself..

God, I need help, how can I allow this to happen.

My eyes closed tightly, I could literally feel my heart pound out of my chest, and my breath became uneven.

I was unsure what to do, or say.

I am never going to be spontaneous on my own, again.

I thought to myself.

I mentally face-palmed at my own thoughts.

I was a complete wreck and I had no words to describe how infuriating this actually was.

This is the first chapter, I am Saeda and I hope you enjoyed it. Any questions or anything you should message me. Mwah, enjoy! 😘😘

If you enjoyed this, tell your friends about it! (: X