Night school

A/N: One of my favorites of this book coming your way. A little later than usual but it is a little longer so, enjoy!

Diana hated the fact that she had allowed Lydia to, once again, wrap her into one of hers, Jackson, Allison and Scott's double dates. Diana hated it, especially considering she didn't have anyone to talk to whenever the couples broke up into their own little conversations with each other and Diana was left to her own devices, scrolling through her pinterest as she made moodboard to her wedding day that might never actually come while her two best friends had actual conversations with actual people who they could actually call their boyfriends.

But then again, Lydia was extremely convincing when she wanted to be so, there she was, in the back of Jackson's car after having been practically dragged out of her house by her best friend when she claimed they were going on a rescue mission for Allison considering Scott hadn't bothered showing up even though they had agreed to meet up almost an hour ago

"Lydia says we're coming to get you." Jackson said as he drove, his phone on speaker with Allison on the other side of the line.

"Please, don't." Allison pleaded quietly. "Okay, I'm sure he's on his way. He's only... Twenty six minutes late..."

"You hear that?" Lydia almost scoffed at what Allison had just said. "First, it's he's only twenty-six minutes late, a month later, it's he only hits me when he's drunk. Slippery slope, Allison. Slippery slope.

"We're picking you up." Jackson said, already pulling up to Allison's driveway.

"No." Allison insisted on the phone, only to sigh when she noticed Jackson's porsche already parked outside.

"Too late." Diana clicked her tongue playfully as she rolled down the windows on her side of the car and Allison smiled just a little at her.

"Lydia gets what Lydia wants." Jackson shrugged, as if that explained everything and, if Diana was being completely honest, it did explain quite a lot. "Come on, get in. We can stop by his place and see if he's there."

Jackson got out of the car then, ready to fold his seat to offer Allison a space in the back with Diana and Allison was just about to take it when her phone ringed and she stopped, looking down at her phone for a second before frowning.

"Is that him, with the best explanation ever of why he's half-a-freaking-hour late?" Lydia asked, as Allison shook her head.

"Not exactly." Allison said, showing everyone her phone where it was displayed the text Scott had just sent her. Meet me at the school. URGENT.

"The school?" Diana asked, confused. "It's almost eight o'clock, already."

"I don't know..." Allison shrugged. "But I should better go and see what he wants."

And just before Allison could turn around to leave, Lydia frowned, calling her over again, as the brunette leaned down a little to level her eyes with the window of Jackson's car to look at Lydia properly.

"Where are you going?" She asked, as Allison frowned.

"To the school?" She said.

"Not alone." Lydia shook her head. "Get inside, we'll take you there."

"Lydia..."

"Get inside." Lydia repeated, causing Allison to sigh as Jackson shrugged his shoulders a little at her and folded his seat so that Allison could climb inside the car. "We'll take you there."

***

"What are they doing here, anyway?" Jackson asked, already assuming Stiles should be with Scott as soon as they noticed Stiles' jeep in the parking lot and walking out of his car with Allison as the two of the stood in front of the doors of their school while Lydia and Diana waited for them in the car.