Wedding Invitation

Start from the beginning

Adi: Paatti.. Please don't worry.. I will take care of everything..

Empress nodded her head..

Empress: I believe in you my child.. That is the reason you are made to rule this country..

Adi: Paatti naan ungale onnu kekanum nu nenaichen...

Empress: hmm..

Adi: Can you tell me.. What did Rajeev and his mom say to you before you collapsed yesterday??

Empress did not answer for a very long time...

Empress: Its better to be left unsaid Adi.. You both stay safe.. Don't let anyone play between you...

She was looking at a distance through the window.. Her eyes had longing gaze..

Empress: Always rely on each other.. Believe in each other.. Don't leave your loved one to suffer from your sins...

Her eyes were welled up..

Suhasini hugged her suddenly.. Empress was surprised..

Suhasini: Empress grandma.. Please don't let your eyes get watered.. You are the person who are keeping this country stand.. And I do not wish to see my idol like this..

This came as a huge surprise to the old lady.. Madhana who was standing at the door smiled at them lovingly..

Empress: See I made a right decision to get her married to you..

Adi: No complaints from my side..

Madhana: Lets go out and have your dinner.. Empress needs some rest...

Adi: I'll take my leave Paatti.. Will come and visit you on weekend..

Suhasini: Take care grandma.. Don't forget to have your medicine... I will come and visit you daily..

They came out of her chamber together...

Adi: daily varuve na Eppo varuve??

Suhasini: After finishing my work...

Adi: Appo en kooda yaaru iruppa?? You know right.. I cannot live without you..

Suhasini: Aww Adi.. Idhu Eppo le irundhu...

Adi: Nee andha famous embroidery artist eh paaka poniye.. Appo le irundhe..

Suhasini: what??? We were so newly married then...

Adi: yeah.. I don't know why.. But house felt so different without you.. Absence of your shampoo smell.. Your perfume..

Appove you made your place in my life...

He reached her neck and inhaled her scent... She felt tingling..

Suhasini: Adiiii...

Madhana looked at them as they were whispering to each other..

Madhana: Pesitte irundha pathadhu... Seekrama oru perano pethiyo varanum..

Adi: Mother... We need time...

Madhana: How long are you gonna tell me the same thing, dear son?

Adi: I want to enjoy my life with this girl for sometime, Mother..

Suhasini smiled at him...

They left the palace after finishing dinner...

-----

In the car,

Adi: Amma sonnadhe pathi un idea Enna??

Suhasini: en idea Enna??? Adhan ippo venom sollitiye..