Shameless (G.B.)

Minor mature content ahead

Y/N POV

Mhm... Pancakes...

The sweet smell filled my nostrils and lungs, forcing me to open my eyes.

"Ugh" The instant regret knocked me out when the bright sun shone through the window.

I quickly covered my sensitive eyes with the blanket.

"Y/N!" I heard my husband's steps as he came upstairs.

"Mhm..."

"C'mon." He opened our bedroom's door and came inside. "It's already 12."

Gilbert put down the food and bent over to kiss my forehead which was sticking out.

"It's still early for me."

He chuckled.

"I have a plan on how to wake you up instantly." I could hear the smirk through his voice.

"Yeah?" I smiled. "Good luck."

"Oh, I have my luck with me today, angel." His cold hands started to go under the blanket up my body.

I squirmed as the coldness shook my body awake immediately. My eyes met his and I glared.

Gilbert laughed.

"See? Told you."

As he was busy being proud of himself I made a brilliant plan of revenge in my mind.

My body quickly jumped out of the blanket and jumped on his, pulling him under me.

Now I laughed as his surprised face looked me underneath.

"Who's laughing now?"

I saw as my husband's eyebrow crooked and one side of his mouth rose up.

"Are you challenging me?" The smirk on his face widened.

I gulped as my hands started to feel tired of holding his strong body down.

"C'mon, Y/N." He smiled even wider. "Dominate me." A small pause filled our room. "Or are you too weak, too scared-" He suddenly got out of my grip and pulled me under him, locking my hands in his. "-too submissive." His body scarily hovered over mine.

I tried to get upon him again but
whined as I understood my defeat.

He looked at me, his eyes full of lust.

Gilbert bent down and his sharp teeth met with the skin on my neck. I sucked in the air, only to feel his smell fill up my body.

A soft whine echoed through our room as my husband kept leaving marks on my neck and collarbones.

"Stop moving."

I cried out as he bent harder on me. His teeth rummaging trough my skin gave me butterflies and I moaned out.

Gilbert let go one of my hand. His free hand started to softly leave trace on my cheek and stopped on my bottom lip.

He gently brushed through my lips.

I could feel myself melt in his touch. The shadows on his face playfully covered the side of his lips, making it even harder for me to keep still.

"I love you." There wasn't even a second of break as Gilbert captured my lips once again.

Our bodies moved again each other as we felt the heat taking us over stronger every second. His curly long hair brushed against the skin of my face, making my body sensitive.

His tongue came in my mouth as I wiggled. Gilbert harshly sucked on my tongue, causing me to moan in his mouth.

He withdrew from my face as our saliva glistened on our lips and chins.

Gilbert's hands started to roam on the skin of my stomach.

He looked at me as his hands went upper and upper, till my shirt was near my face.

My husband gently took of my shirt and then my pants and then got rid of his clothes.

"We'll have so much fun."

- Time skip -

"Did you like it?" He turned his head to me. I sleepily nodded as my body got closer to his. Gilbert chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "You're so shameless."