DATING (Gilbert)

Dating Gilbert Blythe

* Reading books near fireplace. Sharing funny or interesting quotes.
* Making food together. Laughing as you throw some food in his face then running away from him because he's trying to catch you.
* Studying together. He's passionately teaching you medicine as you try to focus. You just end up stroking his curly hair. "You should focus on the learning, Y/N" Gilbert scolds you.
* Dancing together. You take his hand and get him near you. Gilbert puts his hands on your waist as you're both spinning in circles, swaying to the beat.
* Laying on the couch and talking about your dream future together. Your hand in his and you can feel his fingers softly brushing through your knuckles.
* Just playing around, flirting with each other, kissing and laughing.
* Waiting for the night to come so you can both watch stars outside. "This view looks beautiful." You say. "It does." Gilbert says, while looking at you observing the stars.
* Wanting a cat. "Can we please get a kitten ?" You ask with pouting face. "Sure, baby." Gilbert answers, giving you a kiss on the forehead.
* Fighting for what's right together. "Will you help me on the protest today?" "Always."
* Running through the fields at night together.
* Long night talks.
* Uplifting one another.
* Supporting each other. "You're going to do great on the exams today. I know you will." "Thanks, you'll do amazing too." "Let's beat them all and do our best."
* You coming back home only to find house full of candles and the smell pf your favorite dish. "Happy anniversary, baby."
* Him calling you nicknames: babe, love, beautiful, princess, dear, precious, angel, sweetie.
* You calling him nicknames: baby, handsome, love, Prince Charming, beloved, sunshine, honey, buddy, sir, boss.
* Singing your hearts out together as you play the piano.
* Telling each other amazing stories and dreams before sleep.
* Being known as the "badass sassy" couple of Awonlea.
* Picking outfits together.
* Being romantically competitive at school (Healthy competition;only at school) but still helping out each other on the topics you don't get.
* (Y/N as a girl) Gilbert being a little jealous after you were talking with your friend. You laughing at his jealousy. "He's gay, Gilbert."
* Writing lyrics to songs together as you play guitar.
* Going outside to paint some landscape. Taking some food with you so you'll both could eat while painting.
* Saying "I love you" to each other on a daily basis.
* Holding hands as you sleep together.
* Working out together.
* Climbing up some trees and you're struggling. "Let me help you." Gilbert says taking your hand and literally lifting all of your weight so you can now both enjoy the view.