Shirt (C.M.)

-Minor cursing ahead.-

Y/N POV

I sighed heavily as i put the dirty sponge into the sink.

"Now, everything's clean." I sighed once again as my body turned around to admire the work.

Suddenly, the wave of tiredness and the feeling of sweat hit me. My legs and hands felt sore and my shirt was soaked.

I quickly got upstairs and threw my dirty clothes into the washer.

Being without the sweaty clothing feels so good.

"The cold shower is what I need." My smile peeked up my face as the thought of cooling my body down instantly made me feel calm.

I grabbed some towels, underwear and went to shower.

-10 minutes later-

I got out of the shower, with the towel still on my body. My eyes landed on the big cupboard and I went to mines and Cole's wardrobe.

His fashion sense is amazing. These clothes are no joke.

I looked at the clothing, admiring it. Cole has always dressed amazing but there are so many clothes he's never worn.

My hands rummaged through our clothes as I finally found something comfortable.

I pulled the big oversized T-shirt out and noticed it was Cole's.

My teeth sinked into the bottom lip.

Would he get mad if I wore this?

I've never tried to wear any of his clothing, even though we are together for a long time. It was not necessary.

Ah, fuck it.

I took the shirt with me as I closed the cupboard.

"It's so big." I looked at the mirror, seeing myself looking like a small mouse in a large shirt.

The smell of Cole was all over me as it was absorbed in the T-shirt. I smiled, feeing safe and comfy in his clothing.

I got downstairs and started to make meal for the two of us. My eyes landed on the clock: 17:46, which means Cole should be back soon, as he comes at around 18.

I started to make dinner and totally forgot about the clock.

-Time skip-

I didn't even noticed how much time passed as I've heard the front door open and close.

"Hey, love! I'm home." My boyfriend announced his arrival.

"In the kitchen!"

I've heard the footsteps behind me and then I remember what I was wearing.

My head shot down as if the shirt would be gone.

Shit.

The steps quickly stopped behind me as my boyfriend's hands wrapped around my waist.

He snuggled into my shoulder.

"You look so good in my shirt. I really want to cuddle you forever." He kissed my shoulders down as my body relaxed.

I turned around facing Cole and putting my hands around his neck.

"Thanks, babe. It's really comfy, I hope you don't mind."

The man smiled down at me as he pulled my body closer by my waist and hugged me tightly.

"You can wear my clothing whenever you want to, babe." Cole smirked, went down, close to my ear and whispered. "And I love how my shirt looks on you, but I think it'd look better on our bedroom's floor."