Hurt (G.B.)

WARNING ⚠️ MENTION OF SOME ( ALMOST ) SEXUAL ABUSE ⚠️

Y/N POV

I'm going to be late.

My thoughts were mingling in my head as I rushed through the dirty forest.

Why does school have to start so early?! It's still dark.

The leaves rustled under me and I quickened my walking rhythm.

*crunch*

The wooden branches split in pieces, causing me to stay alert.

As I finally reached the clean path I could relax a little and take my breath back.

*CRUNCH*

A loud sound echoed through the forest. I quickly turned my head to the side only to be met by darkness.

Relax, Y/N. You're imagining things.

My pace fastened once again but it didn't help as tall dark figure popped right in front if my eyes.

The boy who appeared looked about my age, maybe two years older. But he was really big as I had to raise my head up to look at his face. The boy looked straight at me and smirked.

"What do we got here?" He chuckled, giving me a bad intuition and I felt the cold sweat come up my body.

Relax, Y/N. Maybe it's just in your head?

My legs started to move backwards slowly as I tried to think of some way to escape this situation.

But the boy looked like he didn't even think of letting me go.

"Where do you think you're going, beautiful?" He laughed a bit. "Don't be so rude I just want to know you better. Come on let's get to know each other." He took one big step my way and tilted his head to the side while looking me up and down.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I tried to calmly smile at him but I could see in his eyes that the boy wasn't even planning on leaving.

Think, Y/N. Think.

My breath hitched as my shoes brushed through the ground, taking me away from the boy.

He took his hand out and reached for my autumn dress.

My eyes panicked as I was getting ready to run. But the boy quickly and firmly grabbed my wrist as I yelped in sudden pain.

He went close to my neck and breathed in as I felt like vomiting.

"Umm... Sir, I'm sorry but could you leave me alone?" I've tried to say something, only to get his hand on my mouth.

That's when I felt the panic rush through my body and started to squirm, hit him, cry and yell only to get nowhere.

His hands slowly reached for my top shirt.

"What the hell do you think you're doing??!!" A loud male scream was heard from the back of us.

The boy loosened up his hands in my body as I could feel the pain of the bruises he made coming up.

My vision blacked out as I fell on the soaked ground.

I could hear some screams and punching in the background but my mind couldn't concentrate.

I don't know how much time passed when the boy who harassed me ran away with a little bruised face.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright, miss?" The - as I looked up at him now - black haired boy asked me.

He squatted down near me and fondly looked at my face, inspecting my state.

"I'm so sorry for what happened." He took out his hand to touch my face but quickly pulled back.

I softly smiled at him, my shock going away.

"Thank you, mister..."

"Blythe. Gilbert Blythe." He smiled and took his hand out for me to take.

As I put my hand in his, he pulled me up.

I brushed the dirt off of my clothing.

"Thank you for saving my life, Mister Blythe."

"You're welcome but are you really okay?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm fine, thank you. Nothing much happened thanks to you." I looked into his eyes.

Such a beautiful color.

Gilbert took his hand and placed it into mine, somehow calming me down instantly. His warm touch felt safe.

"From now on, no one's going to hurt you anymore." The boy softly squeezed my hand, making me smile and blush.

I breathed in, not noticing him doing the same.

"Let's be friends." We both said at the same time, laughing afterwards.

And this was a start of something special for the both of us.