31. Best night of your life

I hanged the backpack and went downstairs there I met Castro with a glass of wine in his hand, he spotted me and waved at me to come and join him I went forward and sat down next to him.

"Castro I was about to meet and tell that I am about to go" what I said really shocked him cause he was about to take a sip of his drink but stops when he heard what I said.

"Why?"

Now this question I don't really have an answer.

"No reason I just decided to stay with Siji for some time before I get my own house" I replied not looking at his face.

"But we were not complaining so why go?" He asked again

"Who is going?" Mimi questioned coming from the kitchen.

"I am going to stay with Siji" I declared still knowing many questions will follow.

"But I thought you will spend some time with me," She said giving me her cutest puppy dog eyes.

"I will surely visit almost every day if possible but me staying here seems like I am intruding on you guys privacy"

"We don't mind you staying here or intruding on our privacy" Mimi continues pressing the matter, I want to go but if these people keep pressing the matter I may stay.

"Siji sent someone to pick me and the person is outside waiting for me, can I go?" I asked folding my hands.

"If you promise to visit me every day I will let you go," Mimi said and I laughed and nodded. I stood up and hugged her, Castro also stood up and I hugged him too.

It was funny because I will see them tomorrow or so or we can even call each other, I entered the SUV waiting for me and soon their house was no longer in view. The drive was simply a 10 minutes drive.

The house was also beautiful like Mimi's own but at the same time plain and which made it unique, I was about to ring the doorbell but the door was opened by someone.

"Hello again" I greeted shyly while entering inside.

"How was your trip," he asked which made me roll my eyes.

"Short, very short" I teased and he laughed.

I sat down still examining the house, I just hope a repeat of last time won't happen again. He sat down next to me and opened the bottle of wine poured it into a glass and offered me which I declined I only drink once in a while.

"I am happy you are here so we could finally talk about our relationship"

"What is there to talk about"

"Many things, like are we dating or just friends," he asked.

Wo! me I don't know again I like him very much as a friend and more than a friend but we have been away from each other for so long but yet the feelings are still there.

"We are still dating, of course, it is just that the distance made it looks like we are not dating but we are still together or do you have someone else in mind?"

"I don't have anyone in mind I just wanted to be sure so I won't be fooling myself," he said and I laughed.

"What made you think I am using you when you are obviously the king players" we both laughed at my statement for a while before regaining our composure.

"But truth be told I missed you despite meeting you only three times," I said

"And those three did not end well" he added and I nodded.

He held my hand and was playing with it, it felt cute, but I had a feeling he was shifting a bit closer to me and it was uncomfortable.

"How has the music industry being treating you so far?"

"Very bad but I am making it more worst for them" I brag, he was still playing with my fingers but I was a bit relaxed now.

"I missed you" he whispered and stood up leaning forward for a kiss, l leaned forward and he kissed me it was nice I just had to kiss him back with the same force and intensity, the kiss became hotter as no one wanted to break it but continue.

The kiss was later broken and I was panting heavily. "I am very sorry," he said feeling bad for forcing a kiss on me I guess.

"No, it wasn't a problem we are a couple aren't we?" I asked playfully and he smiled.

"Why don't we continue this upstairs, maybe in the bedroom," I said inching forward to him and trying to act like a professional. He took my hand gently and led me to his room. The bed wasn't messy and the room was okay.

Siji made sure I was seated before we started kissing like in the parlour, we were holding on to each other and kissing furiously. He stopped for a while and started kissing my neck which made me gasp why his hand was sliding down to my thigh and massaging it before going deeper into my pants then reaching my clitoris. He was rubbing it while two fingers were buried deep inside me, no this feels heavenly, I couldn't last long before I reached climax.

I fell on the bed and was breathing heavily. "Ever done this before?" He asked and I nodded. Well that's a lie a big fat lie well I have taken a nude photoshoot, go out in public half-naked but sex hell no that's shits is scary. Many people never ask if I am a virgin they just say anything they like.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked him and he shakes his head sideways.

"Had sex during graduation out of college" he said and I nodded.

"So we both cheated on each other," he said and I force a laugh.

"Do you want to have sex?" he asked and I nodded despite crying in my mind.

"Relax this will be the best night of your life" he assured me.

I remove my clothes while he did the same making me see the thing that is entering me, it wasn't that big like the one in porn neither it is small but it was moderate it looks big to me sha but don't show it.

I laid down while he climbed the bed and inserted his dick into my pussy, it didn't pain for a while but as he was going the pain was excruciating I was seriously crying, he stopped for a while.

"Should I stop?" he asked but I did not say anything since the pain was going.

"Wait for some time," I said and he nodded. Some time passes and he continued it wasn't that painful but it was still painful after some time he cum inside of me and lie down beside me.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded.

"I asked if you were a virgin and you lied to me why?"

I did not say anything since I was still feeling sore.

"I want to sleep" I replied weakly and he covered me with the duvet and we slept off.

______________________________________

I woke up from my sleep and I feel a bit relaxed I looked around and the room looks different, it took me about 5 minutes before I remember that I am in Siji house. Remembering what happened last night made me shy and a bit embarrassed, by the way where is Siji, I stood up and check the bathroom and toilet but he wasn't in there, maybe he is in the kitchen making food, I laughed so freaking hard this isn't a freaking story but reality and Nigeria for that matter why would he make food.

I was about to wear any of his shirts when I saw my backpack in the room, should I wear my cloth or his, now this confusing let me kukuma wear my shorts and a crop top that would be better.