The Fucked List Pt1

Começar do início

Cheryl shivers. "You want me to call you daddy?"

Toni's hands find her hair, curling into it and tugging sharply. Cheryl gasps. "Did I stutter?"

Cheryl whines. "I- fuck." The head slips in ever so slightly. "Daddy..."

"Beg for it." Toni's voice takes on that hardened tone that makes Cheryl feel crazy with want.

"Please, daddy," Cheryl whimpers breathlessly. "Please fuck me."

"Good girl," Toni praises lowly, easing the strap-on inside of the redhead's slick entrance. Cheryl moans. Toni's other hand that isn't tugging at her hair finds her waist, gripping tightly when she starts to thrust slowly.

And, holy fuck, Cheryl swears she can see stars.

"Oh my fuck- fucking- oh fuck-" Cheryl rasps.

"You like that, baby girl?" Toni hisses, her teeth finding Cheryl's shoulder and biting down hard enough to leave a bruise. "You like it when I fuck you like this?" She thrusts faster, now, making Cheryl's arms wobble and her head spin.

"Oh- oh fucking God yes-" Cheryl's moans are way too loud, she knows, but how the hell can she possibly keep fucking quiet? With every thrust, she feels filled to the goddamn brim, the dildo hitting every sensitive spot inside of her at once. And, because Toni wants her to and because, okay, Cheryl will admit it's kind of hot, she gasps out: "harder daddy, fuck me harder, please-"

She falls on to her elbows when Toni fucks her harder. She's damn near screaming at this point. Toni's arm wraps around her waist, her fingers finding Cheryl's clit, and the redhead shudders violently.

"Oh- oh- fuck-"

She feels like she's going to implode from overstimulation. The sounds of her moans bouncing off the walls and the slap of skin against skin fills the room. Toni's grip on her hair tightens, tugging her head up so she can lean down to Cheryl's ear.

"Such a good girl," Toni purrs, leaning down to press sloppy wet kisses to the back of Cheryl's shoulder. "So good for daddy, aren't you?"

Cheryl literally can't fucking believe how much that turns her on. "Yes- oh God-"

"You like it when daddy bends you over like this? Like it when daddy fucks you?"

Cheryl is pretty sure she could cum just from Toni talking to her. "Fuck yes- oh, fuck-" she mewls when Toni bites hard again. "Oh, fuck, daddy-"

Toni puts more pressure onto Cheryl's clit, circling it in tandem with her thrusts. "So pretty for daddy, spread and wet for me."

Cheryl feels her walls tightening around the dildo, and can't stop the loud noises spilling from her lips. Her mouth is wide open, face resting on her pillows while Toni powers into her. Her hands are balled into tight fists on either side of her head, body moving forward with each hard thrust.

"Are you gonna cum for daddy, babygirl?" Toni pushes a bit harder in this time, causing Cheryl to whimper.

"Fuck- oh fuck, daddy, I'm so close!" Cheryl rasps.

Toni lets go of her hair, and it spills across her shoulders like molten copper. She grips Cheryl's hips tightly, thrusting harder and faster until Cheryl's a shuddering mess beneath her. There's something poetic in the way Cheryl always falls apart. She puts up such a strong front, always seeming to be the dominant one in their relationship, but she always falls on her knees for Toni. Toni fucking loves it.

With one more hard thrust and circle of Cheryl's clit, the redhead tips over the edge.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck- fuck - daddy - oh fuck-"

And she's screaming through her release, body twitching and writhing with pleasure. Toni doesn't stop fucking her. She goes even harder, faster, powering into her until she comes again, and again. Toni feels herself teetering on the edge, too, but the pressure from the damned thing isn't enough. Suddenly Cheryl is just shaking too violently so Toni slows her thrusts gradually and pulls out of her.

Almost as soon as Toni releases her grip on Cheryl's hips, the redhead collapses onto the bed.

"You okay?" Toni asks softly, concerned.

"I- I just need a minute." Cheryl answers, her legs still spread apart. "I can't- if I close my legs I'll-"

Toni chuckles, fumbling with the straps so she can set the dildo aside to be cleaned later. She crawls over Cheryl and lays down on her side, curling against Cheryl with a grin and throwing her arm around her waist.

The taller girl sighs, sluggishly turning onto her side to face Toni. "You should definitely sit on my face."

Toni grins. "Never thought you'd ask."

"I wasn't asking."

"Mm, that's no way to talk to daddy," Toni purrs and Cheryl blushes dark red.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you want to be called daddy."

"I can't believe how hot it was hearing you call me daddy."

"Well, daddy," Cheryl rolls over so she's on her back, eyeing Toni with a smirk. "Get up here and let me make you scream."

Toni bites her lip. "Well, if you insist..."

The next day at school, Cheryl is trying to coerce Toni into watching Bring It On. Toni is entirely against such a cheesy movie, but Cheryl is persistent.

She swings a leg over Toni's, moving to straddle her waist and lean in close. "Please, daddy?" She purrs, bottom lip jutting out.

Toni bites her lip, mouth suddenly dry.

"I promise I'll make it up to you," Cheryl continues sweetly. "Daddy."

Toni sighs, defeated. "Fine. Okay! Okay, fine. I cave. We can watch your stupid cheerleader movie."