Chapter 50

Harry drives up to the hills. He hasn't spoken a word yet. He gets down from the car, walking up to the maple tree, standing beneath it. We have missed the beauty of the autumn season. It's already winter and this place looks so cold and dry, rather sad and isn't giving out good vibes. I don't know but I suddenly feel extremely low.

 I don't know but I suddenly feel extremely low

"Hey", I walk up to him.

"Do you have anything to say, Perry?" Harry asks

"Yeah. I know it's not you're fault Harry. Olivia manipulated again. And this time she teamed up with Liam! Liam had been writing shit notes about you and sending them to me since weeks. He even sent those pictures last night. They want me to misunderstand you-"

"Stop! Perry, please..."

I stop immediately, giving him a confused glance.

"I wanted you to speak the truth. But you're continuously lying. I'm warning you for the last time. Speak the truth."

"Not a single word I've spoken is a lie, Harry. Don't you trust me? Look, I've seen Olivia naked at your apartment but still, I haven't questioned you anything about it, or blamed you, because I trust you whole-heartedly!" I say.

"Stop with you trust words. I know that you're using me, playing games with me, you actually like that secret admirer of yours!" Harry bursts out.

"Oh really?" I frown at him.

"Yes because you feel connected to your sister when he calls you Lily!"

"How do you know that my sister called me Lily?" I ask him, surprised.

"Alright, it's true then!" He scoffs.

"Hang on, who told you these?" I ask.

"I'm not your puppet, Perry. Its over between us. I'm breaking up with you!" He says, starting to walk away, already. I feel my heart shutter in my chest and fall to the ground in scattered pieces.

"No! Harry wait, you can't do this to me! I'm not lying! Believe me, please!" I scream, running behind him

"No! Harry wait, you can't do this to me! I'm not lying! Believe me, please!" I scream, running behind him. He can't leave me in that moment, just like that, it wasn't right. I want to convince him to rethink his decision but I don't know the words to do that.