Chapter 6

I enter the literature class, almost running out of breath and crashing near our desk.

"Did Harry come today?" I ask hastily.

"Oh God Perry! Stop!" Zayn says annoyingly. "Don't you have something else to talk about?"

"Zayn please! Harry hasn't come to college in three days! How is he? Did he come in today? I need to talk to him!"

"And I need to talk to you Perry!"

"Zayn we can talk later! The only thing important to me right now is talking to Harry!"

"Again Harry! Perry will you please listen to me! Can't you see I have got to say to you something really important as well?!"

"Nothing can be more important to me, right now Zayn!"

Zayn bangs the desk and bursts out, "It is really important!"

"Stop behaving like a piece of shit, Zayn! I'm leaving!" I get up and rush out of the classroom.

I have no idea what makes him so furious these days! Why doesn't he understand that I really need to talk to Harry! I haven't seen Harry since he left my house three days ago without a word. I requested Zayn to take me to his apartment but he wouldn't listen! Moreover he keeps on saying that he wants to tell me something! I wonder what could be so important!

"Perry! Stop! Perry! I'm sorry!" I hear Zayn shout. I stop in my tracks and turn around to find him running towards me.

"I'm sorry Perry! I didn't want to act in that manner." He looks down, breathing heavily.

"It's okay. I would listen to you but before that you need to tell me whether Harry has come to college today or not!"

"Yes he has..."

"Is he alright?"

"Yes I think. That is why he came."

"Alright now tell what you wanted to say."

"This is really important...actually-"

Before Zayn could even start, my phone starts ringing. Today is definitely not his day.

"I need to take this call, excuse me." I say and move to the side.

"Hello, Tracey?"

"Perry! Do you have an extra sanitary napkin?" She sounds exhausted.

"Uhh no.."

"Can you please get it from the inventory?"

"Yes I can..but where are you?"

"1st floor, Block C bathrooms"

"Alright" I cut the call.

I turn to find Zayn standing right behind me. "Actually Tracey needs my help. I have to leave now. I'll surely listen to you next time, so sorry. Bye."

Before he could say anything else I walk away. I take a packet of sanitary napkin from the inventory and head towards the bathroom.

"Tracey?"

"This way!" I find her peeping through a bathroom stall. I hand her a napkin.

"Sorry...you were in the middle of class right?" Tracey asks.

"Not really...but Zayn was going to tell me something very important." I giggle.

"Wow! What if he was going to propose to you!! Damn! I ruined it!"

I laughed.

"Why? Isn't this possible? You know what I think, he definitely likes you."

"Uh I don't know, i mean we are really good friends" I say.