Chapter 16

It's been a week since Zayn hasn't shown up in college. I wonder what's up with him! I guess I'll ask Harry!

"Hi!", I hear Harry call me. I think about him and he's here.

"Hi Harry!", I smile, he sits on the chair opposite to mine.

"Why are you standing outside the canteen? Aren't you hungry!", he remarks.

"Not in mood for canteen food! By the way what's up with Zayn? He's suddenly disappeared!" I say

"Zayn is out of station. He went to visit his family in Bradford!"

"Okay! Thanks for letting me know!"

"Do you have any more classes?"

"No, I'm kind of done for the day?"

"Would you like to come over to my place? I thought of making brownies!"

"I love brownies!", my eyes brighten up!

Harry drives me to his house. I remember the last time I was here. Harry and I were not at all in good terms back then. But it didn't take too long to get along with him, I wonder.

I have carried my painting materials too so we can start with the second theme. He takes me upstairs in his room. His room seems too empty! It just has a king- sized bed and a cupboard. There's a bedside table on which a lamp is kept. I sit on the bed and start to arrange the materials while he goes downstairs. Once I have arranged everything, I go down as well.

"Do you cook often?", I ask him, sitting up on the kitchen counter.

"I do, rather I like cooking", he says

"I hardly get into the kitchen!"

He laughs. "That's okay I guess!"

"Still can I be of any help?" I ask.

"Sure! Can you mix the eggs and sugar?"

"Let's try!", I say and take the bowl from his hand.

Now he is really focused on mixing the butter with the chocolate. He puts on a serious face which makes me giggle. He turns his head to me and his face melts into a smile. The next thing I know, I have the chocolate on my face. It surprises me and I flinch, a bit of eggs with sugar flying all over our surroundings.

"Harry!" I scold him but I can't help but laugh.

He laughs too, then reaches for a tissue and steps closer to me to clean the chocolate off my face. He uses one hand to grab my left cheek and the other to wipe it with the tissue. I freeze in place and watch him. He slightly brushes my cheek with his hands after it's clean.

"It's clean now, sorry", he whispers.

"It's okay", I whisper back. He does one step closer and my heart race increases. I feel a magnetic force pulling me closer to him.

I still feel his hand on my cheek and our breaths accelerates. All of a sudden I hear the water boiling and I move away from him. He removes the pot from the heat.

"I should finish mixing the eggs with sugar", I clear my throat. My cheeks turn red.

"Sure!", his cheeks turn slightly pink but a smirk appears on his face too and when I glance at him quickly I could see his cute dimples, perfecting his smile.

After puttings the brownies into the oven, he says, "It'll take about 25 minutes. Would you like to go, take a stroll around the lawn?"

"Okay!", I agree.

While walking around the lawn in front of his house, Harry asks, "So? How's your mental health? I hope you didn't have any more panic attacks."

"No. I'm alright now. I think you know a lot about mental health", I say.