Chapter 11

Me: who are you? What secret are you talking about?

- a well wisher.

Me: I don't believe you. Either stop texting me or reveal your identity.

- my identity doesn't really matter. I just need your help. Will you help me?

Me: why will I help you? I don't even know you.

- well, I have this video clip of you, along with your friend, breaking an important lawyer's car! I guess, you guys are gonna be in serious trouble if this video gets leaked. Now, do you agree to help me?

*Video Clip Attached*

My hands were ice-cold and started trembling. I couldn't type any further. After a while I checked my phone again to see if the person has sent something, but there were no new messages from the other end.

This is getting so scary now. How does this person come to know about these and what about the video clip? Did this person shoot that video? But Tracey and I broke that damn car in the wee hours of the night. As per our knowledge nobody was there, at the spot! I'm sure there is some weird connection between this unknown person and me, which I'll have to find out, no matter what!

***

"We are getting late Perry! Do fast!!" Tracey barges into my room shouting. "Didn't you sleep last night?", she adds.

Only I know how impossible it was for me to sleep last night. All those creepy messages didn't let me sleep. Hold on, those creepy messages literally made me forget that yesterday I had my first ever kiss! It's so annoying that I can't think about anything else but those unknown texts! At this point, my head will explode.

"Let's go! I'm ready!" I say and hurry up towards my room-door only to trip and fall over something.

"Oh my God Perry are you okay!" Tracey cries and helps me up. Today is surely going to be a bad day.

I find the object that I tripped over to be a parcel. Oh yes! It had arrived yesterday afternoon but I was so busy finding the lost image of the maple tree that I didn't care about opening it and threw it carelessly on the floor.

I unpack it and find a Gucci Bag.

"Wow

"Wow." Tracey exclaims.

"Honestly, these parcels doesn't excite me anymore." I say her while we were on our way to college.

"But what about the person behind it?" She asks.

"I think I had a talk with 'the person behind it'." I say her and show her all the chats.

"Fuck! This person knows that we broke the lawyer's car and also has a video tape of it?"

"Yes."