CHAPTER 28. "No touching."

"Another shot, please." I held up two fingers to the bartender that has been behind the counter since when I walked in. She's been eyeing me for the whole time, I can tell because I've been doing the same to her.

"Don't you think you had enough?" She asked amusingly.

"What makes you think that I'm drunk, huh?" I retorted resting my head on my hand, elbow propped on the counter.

"You asked me for a shot but you're holding up two fingers." She reasoned making me giggle, it wasn't funny at all but my drunken state finds it hilarious.

"Why are you here? I mean you're beautiful and sexy, someone like you should be a model, you would make a shit ton of money for sure."

"Are you saying that I shouldn't be a bartender and should be a model because of my amazing body? Isn't that a bit sexist, Y/N?"

"What? No. It's a compliment I just see yourself as a model but I don't judge you for what you do. You're doing great at it and how do you know me?" I slured.

"Uhm, I don't know, maybe you're just the most popular and amazing artist in the world?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot... You shouldn't have said that, now I feel bad."

"Aww, I'm sorry, but why do you feel bad?"

"Because. I'm popular, a lot of people know me. Most of them are teenagers. I'm supposed to be a good role model to them but look at me now, getting drunk. Also, I feel bad for my girlfriend because I'm talking to you but I kinda don't love her at the moment."

"I'm sorry for that, you know it's not that bad when your fans see you partying. It doesn't mean that they will look up at you as a bad influence. Although some may think that way but they're just boomers and close minded people. You're allowed to have fun and let loose. You're a very busy person and I know people will understand that you'll need to cut yourself in the celebrity life just for a second." I listened to every word that came out of her mouth and I just look at her in awe at how good it made feel. I somewhat felt okay.

"Thank you. That means so much because not everyone has the same mind set as you when it comes to celebrities' lifestyle."

"Mhm, you know if it will make you feel better because I know you're down, my shift is over for 20 minutes. If you want I'm free to talk... If you want."

"Can I trust you?"

"I'm right here in front of you not shouting your name for everyone to bombard you."

"I'll wait for you." I winked at her before she left continuing her job.

It's been two weeks since I last saw and talk to Scarlett. The last time I saw her was when I left her at the park in New York. I'm back in LA since that. I still see her though in the pictures from your daily dose of internet. I've been seeing a lot of pictures of us, the relationship rumors, and the freshly beef that people had taken on our fight. They had been talking about our heated fight but they came up with false reasons behind it.

Some we're saying that I confessed liking Scarlett and she rejected me. Bitch, the fuck? Another say that we were fighting over the same guy. Clueless mother fuckers they don't know that I got cheated on. Funny.

I must be laughing at my thoughts because the same bartender came up at me.

"What are you laughing at, gorgeous?"

"Nothing."

"Well it wouldn't be nothing if we're going to talk about it. If you're still up with that." She said sheepishly not sure if I'm still down for that talk.