CHAPTER 22. "Beautiful Stranger."

Third Person's POV

It's the next day the two homosexuals laid on the bed completely exhausted from their workout last night. Instead of Y/N's plan to use the care package she bought for their faces they went for multiple rounds pleasuring each other but mostly Y/N being dominant.

As usual the brown eyed girl laid on the carpeted floor butt naked with her arms and legs folded in the most uncomfortable position. While Scarlett hovers her body under the duvet laying on her stomach, the white sheets covering her lower back and only exposing her top part. The two sleeps heavily despite of it being eleven in the morning.

The alarm of Y/N's phone went off, the annoying sound that Scarlett grew to hate ringing in the room. Scarlett groaned at the loud sound while Y/N remain asleep. Rolling on the left side of the bed Scarlett use the pillow beside her throwing it at her girlfriend's head.

"Turn that thing off!" Scarlett buried her head under the pillows avoiding the sound.

From the cushion hitting Y/N's head, her eyes flutter open slowly adjusting her vision to the light that invaded the room. Rubbing the sleep on her eyes away she sat up grabbing her phone from the nightstand turning it off. She knows it was pretty late to have breakfast so she walk out the bedroom not caring if she's still naked and went to the telephone provided in the room and ordered for room service.

Today is Scarlett's second day with her and still have a few days to spend before they separate ways again and go back for the holiday. Y/N wasn't feeling of doing anything today but it was just from hunger so she would want to wait and just eat it off.
Shuffling was heard coming from the bedroom and seconds later Scarlett walks out of the room. Leaning at the wall she looks at the singer that was talking at the phone, leaning against the kitchen island, naked.

A mischievous grin crept up on her lips while she eyes her girlfriend's body. To her was really made out of pure love and everything that is good. She was perfection inside and out.

"Hey, I ordered room service so it should be up in a few minutes. Wanna take a shower?"

"I think my vagina just explode." The blonde said nonchalantly making Y/N's eyes go wide in surprise of her chosen words.

"That's... not the answer I was looking for, but I'll take that as a yes." Taking deep breath she pulled Scarlett by the waist and lead them to the bathroom.

The shower was quick and gentle nothing too much. The two was both sore from last night's activity so they decided to take a break. A few exchange of kisses here and there... that turns into a full blown make out.

The two then ate their brunch, engaging in a conversation that they laughed at. They were both happy that they were able to have a moment of just them talking nothing sexual. Their relationship grew stronger and healthier with the alone time that they had and it was perfect.

Y/N wanted to stay in that moment, just rewinding everytime their talk ends. She just loves how Scarlett's voice sounded. It was deep but still gets to be gentle, it was hot and sweet at the same time. She can't really blame anyone if they get attracted to her girlfriend. I mean who wouldn't love her?

Y/N and Scarlett ended up on the floor, a keyboard, guitar, laptop, and Y/N's journal open. They decided to start on the song that they made a deal with. Y/N was on her laptop going through her emails and responding to them, while Scarlett skim through the pages, it amazes her to look at the things Y/N writes. All of them were her unreleased songs so it's a little disappointing that nobody wouldn't hear it. All of them are a work of art, hidden away. She feels she can already read what's inside her girlfriend's mind. Her.