CHAPTER 15. "Friendly Date."

I was startled awake by the sound of the shower running, and I hurriedly stood up, realizing that it was Saturday. The friendly coffee date. I leap from my bed, hurrying to the other bathroom to brush my teeth and take a cold shower.

She's out in the room changing since I heard the door slam. I exited the bathroom with a towel around my body and entered the room, where I was greeted by her also covered in a towel.

"Goodmorning, sunshine," I said kissing her cheek.

"Goodmorning, darling." She said turning her back at me as she rummages through her clothes.

My hands landed on both sides of her shoulders running down on her arm. My lips planting kisses on her back, to her shoulder, to her neck. I opened my mouth letting my tongue graze her smooth milky skin. Nibbling with the skin making her moan. That sounds so good. With her moan I continued, I bit her neck delicately not leaving a mark because it would be a problem. Her hands went to my hair pushing me closer to her, my hands wandered around then lingering on her breast massaging both of the flesh.

"Babe, as much as I want you right now I need to go." She said between moans. I licked her neck up to her ear to whisper something.

"Then stay for, daddy. Stay so I can take care of you." I said sexually, biting her earlobe softly but lost contact when she moved away.

"I can't." She looks up at me. I pouted and pulled off my best puppy eyes. "Why are you being such a baby, daddy?" She bit her lip teasingly. How did she do that so fast?

"Just ditch him," I suggested moving closer to her. "or tell him you have an emergency," my hands touching her thigh going up. "or just straight up tell him that I'm fucking you." My hand reaching her center and fingers teasingly run on her folds.

"Fuck you." Her hands grabbed mine that was in between her legs and shove it closer to her. Seeing that I'm stronger than her I managed to pull my hand away. "What are you doing?" She whined and I went back to my drawer.

"You gotta be somewhere. Someone's waiting for you." I went through my closet and grabbed a plain white shirt and a pair of denim jeans.

When I pulled the towel away from my body and putting it on top of the drawer I feel Scarlett's eyes on me.

"Get dress, Johansson, this is not free porn for you to watch me." I joked and she laughed continuing her search for clothes.

I lie down on the bed after finishing getting dressed, my phone in hand, going through Twitter. As I read different tweets from my fans about their assumptions and opinions on my album one tweet, in particular, drew my attention and made me curious.

Y/Ns_hoe

I love the album and all and I think we all know who it's all about! Check my thread out where I tie everything that comes from Y/N and leads to Scarlett.

-thread-

I clicked the link and it leads me to a very long thread and I read everything on it and I was left genuinely surprised because they pointed out everything even the little things.

: The NIRVANA hoodie that Y/N wore after her contract signing with Columbia Records and the same hoodie that Scarlett is wearing after that signing day. (picture attached)

: Y/N's songs are very neutral she doesn't use any pronouns even in interviews she would say people/person/they/them, not a particular gender pronoun.

: ... It makes sense because she doesn't want anyone to know who the songs are about. Also, she's amazing for doing that because a lot of non-binary people is able to feel comfortable with her song.