CHAPTER 11. "Happy Monthsary!"

So today is Scarlett and I's second month anniversary, and it'll be extra special because we didn't get to celebrate our first, which was a bummer. I'm making dinner for us and planned to take her out at midnight to wander about while singing in the car, exactly like we used to do in San Francisco. Because she's filming a movie and I'm always in the studio working on songs, we've been extra busy these days. Oh, and before I forget, I'll be releasing my debut single later tonight, and it's obviously about Scarlett, so today-no, every day-is special with her. Today is more special though.

I walked out of the studio and was immediately surrounded by fans and photographers. I smiled at them and extended my arms for hugs. They hugged me a little too tightly, but I didn't mind because they seemed to be enjoying the time of their lives. We snapped photos, signed autographs, and had a brief conversation before I departed to go grocery shopping. I'm not permitted to go out alone, so I had a bodyguard accompany me when I went shopping. While I was at the isle, a few shots of me were snapped, but I was too focused on the brand of pasta to notice. I went to Scar's house after a quick stop at the flower shop to pick up tiger lilies.

She'll be gone for taping, so I'll have lots of time to get everything ready. Before changing clothes and starting to prepare, I made a few phone calls about the song's release. I got up and danced in the kitchen to the music that was blasting from the speakers. Physically, my body was focused on cooking, but emotionally, my head was spinning with doubts about this relationship. Gosh, I really hate when I'm alone with this mind.

My mind continued to rave about my relationship. I had finished cooking, washed the pots I had used, and the music was still playing, so I didn't hear the door slam shut. When I felt hands on either side of my shoulder, I jumped and turned around in one swift motion. When I turned around, I was greeted by the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet... no, galaxy.

"Happy Monthsary!" She said excitedly jumping up and down like a kid before kissing me passionately.

"Happy Monthsary, babe." I returned the kiss. "Change in your pajamas, I have plans for us."

"Okay, mwah!" She sent a flying kiss towards me and I playfully caught it. I sent her one and she caught it too before she walked away to the bedroom to change. I went to plate the food and set it on the coffee table, I stopped the music and chose a movie, and went to the other room to change in my pajamas. When I walked out Scar was already sitting there playing the movie.

"You're a bad girl. Why did you start the movie without me." I complained with a pout slumping down on the couch away from her. I huffed crossing my arms not looking at her. I felt a dip at the side of the couch, her hand landed on my crouch squeezing it gently making me want to moan but I kept quiet. I can feel her warm breath against my ear that sent electricity to my whole body.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She teased, her hand groped my center and I finally let out a moan. As much as I want to do this right now, I have plans, and that can't be delayed because I know that this will take longer if we continue.

I jumped up to stop her from her actions, now I regret it. "Girl, I don't know about you but I'm hella hungry." I grabbed our plates and handed her hers, I sat down beside her focusing on the TV. "How was your day, babe?" I asked shoving pasta in my mouth.

"Meh, nothing special but it was fun. Oh, I met this journalist there when we had a little conference and I swear he killed me with his jokes. He's seriously the funniest guy I've ever met." She giggled eating her own pasta. Another unfamiliar feeling is unlocked made me roll my eyes and scoff at her words.

"I bet I'm funnier than him." I scoffed again she looks at me funny to see if I'm serious or not.

"Are you jealous?" She said in a teasing way with a smirk on her lips, I raised my eyebrow looking at her.