CHAPTER 16. "Separation Anxiety."

"Hey, babe, can I talk to
you?" I was staring at the ceiling when Scarlett emerged from the bathroom, freshly showered. I was lying flat on the bed in my Mario pajamas, set for bed.

"Yeah? What's up?" I heard her scurrying, so she's searching through her drawers looking for something to wear.

"So the tour starts in two days and lasts for seven months... does that mean I won't see you for seven months?" I sat up and looked at her, unhappy, and she looked at me sympathetically. "Because you'll be filming your movie here, you won't have time to come see me." Tears threatened to flow, but I managed to hold them back. Separation anxiety is such a bitch, and I haven't even left yet.

She sat near me on the bed after finishing her dressing. She wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer. I relaxed in her touch, placing my head on her chest. Her fingers softly combed my hair to help me ease the worries in me, and she did a really excellent job.

"Don't you worry my love. Everything will be fine, a distance won't ruin us though I admit it's going to be hard. I want to come with you but like you said I have filming to do, besides it's also good for every relationship to have their own time. How about we schedule our calls or facetime so in that way we would have our own time. How's that sound?" She questioned, yanking me away from her and forcing me to look at her. Since she began to speak, I haven't known I've been crying all along. Her thumb brushed away the tears. "Baby, please don't cry it hurts seeing you like this." I sniffled and tried to stop crying but they continued to roll down my cheeks.

"I just- I don't want to leave for so long. I know it will be fun and all but it's also going to be stressful and the only thing that calms me down is you and your touch. What if I get panic attacks? How- how could I get out from that?" I hate myself, I'm being dependent on her.

"I don't know but I will do everything to reach out for you-" I whined like a kid and went to bury myself on her chest again, my arms wrapping her torso.

"Just come with me, please. I need you." I pleaded, mumbling against her chest. Her hand rubbing my back up and down.

"I would gladly come with you but I really can't, I have a job. I'm sorry I can't do anything about it. I'm sorry." I sobbed and she continued to comfort me. "I say, we go out tomorrow. Spend the remaining days having fun so when you leave you wouldn't be that sad."

"M'kay, that sounds good," I said, god I'm such a kid. "cuddle?"

"Okay." We got under the covers and she held me in her arms continuing her movements earlier. "I love you so much, remember that."

"I love you too, so so much. That's why I'm having a hard time with this distance thingy, it's creepy to say that I'm obsessed with you but I am."

"Yeah, I'm kind of obsessed with you too."

"Kind of?" I asked looking up at her.

"Yeah, not that obsessed to the point that I will kill you so you wouldn't leave me." She looks down at me.

"You don't have to kill me for that. I will stay with you no matter what because we had a promise." We both smiled and I kiss her passionately.

_

"Okay, where do you want to go first?" Scarlett questioned from the driver's seat, as I laid flat in the backseat, half sleeping.

"To bed," I responded groggily. "let's go back to bed because it's too early for me to do shit." I covered my eyes with my arm.

"Early? It's twelve am."

"That's early, you said it, it's 'am'"

Instead of responding, she stroked her fingertips sensually across my stomach, coming closer and closer to my center. Before it goes any further down my pants, I grasp her wrist.