Chapter 14. Hosu

Shinso POV.

Me and Kuzan were currently on patrol, we were on the fourth day of our internship and Kuzan sensei allowed me to take off the vest for our patrol. Even so the vest was a pain in the ass literally I can't denie that it did a good job, I feel much lighter even with all of my equipment on. This morning he made me run around the whole harbor normally it would take around two hours to do that but with the stamina and endurance training he made me do I only needed around an hour, he said that I could have been faster but it was also a good start. Right now we patrol around Hosu it was uneventfull besides one time were Kuzan was crowded by fans it nearly took an hour until he was free.

Izuku :,,I kind of miss my vigilante days, people rather stood away from me instat of crowding me."

Shinso :,,But you as also hunted by the heroes across the world."

Izuku :,,True...... anyways.......GET DOWN!!"

He grabbed me and pushed me down as something flew over me.

No one POV.

The nomu flew over Shinso and through Izuku lucky for the ice user the thing didn't had hacki because this hit could have easily killed Shinso and him. Izuku turned towards the monster as he shot ice spears at the nomu, the nomu doged them but one of them hit his wing and it began to fall and in the blink of an eye Izuku was infront of the nomu and pressed his hand on the chest of the nomu.

Izuku :,,Ice time!"

The nomu screamed in pain as it felt his skin and organs freeze only a immortal quirk or fire quirk could have saved it now but sadly it wasn't given such quirks. The nomu fell to the ground and shattered into pieces. Only a few seconds after that a explosion was heard and Izuku turned towards the point were he heard it he the turned his head to Shinso and said.

Izuku :,,Shinso, I give you the permission to fight use you're quirk and devil fruit now go and look for Iida."

Shinso :,,How did you....."

Izuku :,,You think I am stupid I knew that he would do something stupid now go and find him I have everything handeld here."

With that Izuku vanished as he run towards the explosions, Shinso didn't wasted any second as he run the fastest as he can looking for Iida.

In an alleyway:

We can see Iida laying on the ground as the Hero Killer stood above sword in hand as he brought up his sword ready to deal the killing hit as he heard the explosions.

Stain :,,What are those idiots doing?"

Iida :,,hngh..."

Stain :,,Oh you are still conscious well not long anymore let's end this you fake."

Stain lifted his sword ready to kill Iida.

Iida :,,Equally what you say you are just the villian who killed my brother!!" (Tensei is dead in this one)

As Stain was about to bring down his sword the sword was pulled away, Stain looked towards the point were his sword was pulled and saw no one.

Stain :,,Who is there!?!"

Stain looked around seeing no one he then heard footsteps behind him that were coming nearer, he turned around pullind out one of his machete but he saw nothing not a second later he was punched in the face and as of that wasn't enough he also was electrified. He stumbeld backwards off of Iida he then was what looked like binded.