Chapter 13. A friendly brawl

No one POV.

Two days later:

Izuku :,,Ok how the hell did you not win in the sports festival?"

Shinso :,,I wanted to be lowkey it isn't good when someone like me gets much attention."

Izuku :,,That is stupid you will get attention in the future one way or another."

Izuku and Shinso were jogging around the harbor at the moment or more like Izuku was walking while Shinso tried his best to atleast run slowly.

Izuku :,,After this I want a sparring match I want to see this."

Shinso :,,We can do that when I am still able to walk after this....... I am hungry."

Izuku :,,We should get breakfast first when we return..... you know what let's go back."

Shinso :,,YES!"

Izuku :,,Pretty energetic all of a sudden, why don't we run back to the ship?"

Shinso :,,......stupid Hitoshi why couldn't you shut up!"

Izuku :,,Come on, come on, you surely don't want to be to late for breakfast now do you?"

Shinso put all of his strength together and started running after Izuku with all he has got, Izuku on the other side was just normally jogging.

Timeskip when they reach the Moby Dick:

We can see Shinso walking towards the table were the other interns sit all of them looked tired but no one as much as Shinso and Ojiro.

Momo :,,You two look horrible."

Ojiro :,,I feel horrible."

Shinso :,,My legs feel like they are falling off."

Mina :,,What did they do?"

Ojiro :,,Vista-san teached me the basics of sword fighting yesterday."

Shoto :,,That doesn't sound that hard."

Ojiro :,,He put weights on my legs to slow me down and every time I moved wrong I was hit with a wooden stick."

Shinso :,,He gave you weights too?"

Ojiro :,,20 kg for every leg and you?"

Shinso :,,500 kg vest my legs feel like pudding and my shoulders hurt like I shoulder barged a train."

Kirishima :,,500 kg man does he want to break you're back?"

Shinso :,,Why does everyone say this, but yeah I don't know if I can walk when this is over."

Shoka :,,Why so much?"

Shinso :,,He wants to teach me soru."

Momo :,,One of the six powers!"

Shinso :,,Yeah he said if I want to learn it then I need to be faster."

The intern group talked and ate their breakfast until Izuku came over.

Izuku :,,Come on Shinso let us continue with our work."

Shinso :,,Yeah, yeah I am coming."

Izuku walked away, Shinso took his dirty dishes and brought them back after that he got his suit and equipment, he then walked after Izuku who was waiting for him on the deck of the Moby Dick.

Izuku :,,Took you long enough."

Shinso :,,Sorry but it takes a while to put on my suit with all my equipment."