Chapter 4. Entrance Exam

Izuku just stood up he looked at the time he had three hours before the exam with his bike he needed a hour from the port to the school. He took a shower brushed his teeth and put on his suit and sword. He then walked to the ship kitchen.

Izuku :,,Oi Thatch do you have something to eat for me?"

Thatch :,,Izuku if you wanted something to eat why didn't you came for breakfast."

Izuku :,,Drunk to much yesterday."

Thatch :,,You should stop trying to beat Jozu and Pops in a drinking competition everytime you try they drink you under the table."

Izuku :,,I know, I know now can I have something to eat?"

Thatch :,,Take a apple."

Izuku grounted took a apple and walked out the kitchen but without Thatch noticing it he quickly grabbed a fresh croissant but sadly for him Thatch did saw it and threw a haki infused rolling pin after him what Izuku dodged by running out of the kitchen as fast as he could. He walked out eating his croissant and walked towards his bike as.

Eri :,,Izuku!"

Eri came running at him followed by Marco.

Izuku :,,Hey Eri what is it?"

Eri :,,Were are you going?"

It has been 9 months since Eri was adopted into the crew and everybody loved her and the crew got very protective of her. Other then Izuku every time Eri came into the kitchen she got anything she wanted from Thatch if she asked, she also started training her quirk with Marco since Marco could withstand it if her quirk got out of control by now she had enough control over it to atleast heal little wounds.

Izuku :,,I am going to UA since I am going to teach there today is the entrance exam."

Eri :,,Can I go with you?"

Izuku :,,I don't know Eri ask Pops."

Eri :,,Will do!"

With that Eri run towards Whitebeard's seat.

Marco :,,I watched the entrance exam of UA once you should be ready to step in if necessary."

Izuku :,,Why?"

Marco :,,Nezu likes to exaggerate."

Izuku :,,I will keep that in mind."

Eri came back

Eri :,,He said yes."

Izuku :,,Ok then hop on."

Marco :,,Watch out you two!"

Izuku and Eri :,,Will do!"

*timeskip to when they reach UA*

Izuku walked towards the monitor room Eri on his shoulders. Izuku knocked on the door of the monitor room as he heard a faint come in. Izuku opened the door to see his many people of his past that he didn't want to see of course they didn't recognised him with his hat and sunglasses the only one they saw was Kuzan with a little girl on his shoulders. Endeavor and All Might turned from suprised to pissed.

Nezu :,,Ah Kuzan nice that you could make it."

Izuku :,,Of course, how far are they?"

Nezu :,,We just started the written exam, who is that little girl on youre shoulders?"

Izuku :,,Ouh this is Eri she is the newest member of us."

Inko :,,Is she the girl that you rescued from Overhaul?"