Chapter 3. Aldera High and a new family member

No one POV.

We can see Izumi's gang walking towards their class. As they walked in the teacher was already there and he looked quite excited. (Also Aldera is a good school in this AU)

Teacher :,,Please everyone sit down I have exiting news for all of you!"

The entire class went to their seats and sat down they never saw their homeroom teacher that excited.

Teacher :,,As you know one day in the year we are visited by pro Heroes in the great hall, normally we have rather low ranked heroes or mid ranked heroes but for today we have four heroes visiting us 1 mid ranked and 3 very high ranked."

Now the class was excited, normally the hero day in Aldera was uninteresting because the heroes that visited were pretty uninteresting so they were extremely excited as they heard that 3 high ranked heroes would visit.

Shoka :,,Who are the three high ranked heroes Sir?"

Teacher :,,That is a suprise Todoroki, you guys have one hour too think about questions you want to ask the heroes."

The class was talking to each other as they thought about question's for the heroes. Izumi and her gang was of course talking to each other.

Katsumi :,,Who do you think will come?"

Izumi :,,I have no idea but I hope it's someone from the top 10."

Katsuki :,,As if, they have better things to do as something like this it's probably someone under the top 50."

The talking went on as the class got more and more excited.

Meanwhile with Izuku:

Izuku was driving on his bike driving towards Aldera, he wore his normal suit with his sword strapped to his side, he was studying to achieve his teaching license and the principal of Aldera offered that when Izuku comes to Aldera for hero day then the principal would bring some wheels in motion for him to achieve it much easier. Izuku of course took the offer and that's how he was on his way to Aldera to listen and answer the questions of some kids. Izuku reached the school he put his bike in a bike holder and walked into the school towards the Principal office as he reached the office he knocked. As he heard a come in Izuku opened the door and saw the principal and the shocked faces from the other heroes one of which was his biological father Toshinori Yagi. The other 2 heroes were Gang Orca and Mochi, Izuku was suprised to see Mochi she was a underground hero so she normally would stay away from the spotlight.

Principal :,,Ah Kuzan nice that you could make it."

Izuku :,,I don't have better things to do right now."

Principal :,,Of course I heard the Moby Dick took quite some damage from youre last fight against Shiki."

Izuku :,,Yeah Shiki is a pain in the ass but pops gave him the beating of his lifetime."

Principal :,,I understand anyway the students are on their way to the great hall we will go there and then I will introduce each one of you to the students, after that the students will ask some questions about youre work and how you handle being a hero and staff like that and after that a story would be apriciated and of course autographs."

The Heroes nodded and then the Principal stood up from his seat and walked towards the door gesturing the heroes to follow him. The heroes followed him Mochi and Gang Orca were talking while Kuzan (Izuku) and All Might stood silent with All Might throwing angry glances towards Izuku. As they reached the door that leads into the great hall the Principal gestured them to wait as he walked in. The Principal was on a stage infront of his students.