Chapter 2. Sludge incident

No one POV.

It has been 3 years since Izuku joined the Whitebeard crew, as the news came out that the vigilante Kuzan joined Whitebeard many were suprised, shocked and some were angry. The once that were angry were the Number 2 and 1 Hero of Japan, why you ask well Endeavor was dumb enough to fight Kuzan and he lost and All Might simply hated him because he nearly killed every villian he fought. 
Izuku didn't regret joining the Whitebeards only 2 months after joining them he got his hero license and international license. Izuku trained alot with Vista to improve his sword skills he also trained with Marco to learn haki he was pretty good in armament haki, decent in observation haki and conquerer haki but he trains on to master all of them. Izuku also prevented a murder on the 4th division comander Thatch some guy called Teach tried to get the devil fruit Thatch found. Izuku also found some devil fruits aswell he couldn't eat them of course so he asked some of the crew members if they wanted one but many already ate one or had a strong quirk so now Izuku had a little devil fruit colection.
The Moby Dick was anchored in the harbour of Musutafu, Japan, normally Izuku never would leave the ship when they anchored there but today was different. The Moby Dick needed repairs and that would take a few weeks until she would be fully suitable for sailing again. So instat of staying on the Moby Dick he decided to walk through the streets with his iconic hat and sunglasses on and his sword strapped to his side but he left his trenchcoat on the Moby Dick. Many people on the street recognised him of course some even asked for autographs. 
Izuku just left a grocery store as he heard a explosion he walked towards the noise and saw a huge crowed of people he walked towards the crowed as he reached it he could hear the pro heroes.

Kamui Woods :,,He has a hostage!"

Death Arms :,,My quirk isn't suitet for this."

Kamui Woods :,,Fire is my only weakness"

Mt.Lady :,,I can't go into such narrow streets."

Backdraft :,,I can't do anything I have my hands full."

Izuku had enough of those heroes, they were just in for the fame but as soon as it get's serious they are like little children. He jumped and flew over the crowed and landed infront of the heroes. The crowd went silent and so did the heroes and the villian. Izuku looked at the villian, the villian was a sludge and as he looked who the hostage was he needed all of his strength to not burst out because of laughter. The hostage was his all so mighty childhood bully Katsuki Bakugou. Izuku just sighted in disapontment as he vanished only to appear infront of the villian. He put his hand on the sludge villian and said.

Izuku :,,Ice time"

The entire sludge villian was frozen only Katsuki wasn't Izuku coated his arm in haki and broke through the ice. He gripped Katsuki by his arm and pulled him out with little effort, the entire crowed and heroes were stunned as he simply deafeted the sludge villian so easily.He looked at Katsuki and asked. (Also Izuku is 1,80 m in height)

Izuku :,,You alright?"

Katsuki :,,Yeah now let go off me."

Izuku let go and Katsuki nearly fell over at that moment the heroes came over to congratulate Kuzan. Izuku just nodded and said thank you and then walked away the crowed made place for him as he walked through. As he looked left he saw his old family, Inko and Izumi looked suprised to see while Toshinori looked with anger at Izuku. Izuku just smiled at them and then he walked towards them and as he walked past them.

Izuku :,,Have a nice day All Might."

He said it loud enough for the three to hear but silent enough for others not to hear. Toshinori's eyes went wide he turned around to Izuku but he was already gone.

Izuku reached the Moby Dick and he walked on the ship and he was greeted by Jozu. 

Jozu :,,Oi Izuku did you bought the beer I asked you for?"

Izuku smiled at Jozu, and then pulled out two sixpacks of beer out of his backpack.

Izuku :,,Here you go"

Jozu :,,Thanks Izuku!"

Izuku smiled and walked away, he walked towards his cabin as he heard Whitebeard scream.

Whitebeard :,,Kuzan come here please!"

Izuku walked towards Whitebeard and he saw his uncle Aizawa and the principal of UA standing infront of Whitebeard.

Izuku :,What's up pops?"

Whitebeard :,,Kuzan those two gentleman are from UA and they have a question for you."

Izuku :,,When it is about joining UA I decline I am already a hero so I don't need a school anymore."

Nezu :,,That is not what I wanted to ask."

Izuku :,,What then?"

Aizawa :,,We need a teacher for quirkless fighting and Newgate here said that we should ask you."

Izuku :,,Me a teacher sorry but I can't imagine myself as that ask Jozu or Vista."

Nezu :,,Those both declined already so you are our last hope Izuku Yagi."

Izuku :,,........Pops?"

Whitebeard :,,Yeah?"

Izuku :,,Who let is slip?"

Whitebeard :,,Ace"

Izuku :,,Knew it!"

Aizawa walked over to Izuku and hugged him Izuku hugged him back.

Aizawa :,,You made me worried Problem child."

Izuku :,,Sorry uncle"

Nezu :,,So what do you say Mr. Newgate will you become a teacher you still can continue youre hero work."

Izuku thought for a few seconds he had alot to consider he didn't want to leave the crew but then again he could kick Izumi's, Katsuki, Katsumi's, Shoka and Shoto's ass.

Izuku :,,Very well I take the job but I want to train those brats like I want."

Nezu :,,Deal!"

Whitebeard :,,God have mercy on those kids."

Izuku :,,Now if you would excuse me I have to kill a fire idiot."

Izuku put his backpack on the ground turned around and started running towards Ace. Ace saw him and started to run for his life.

Izuku :,,ACE GET BACK HERE YOU FIRE BRAIN!!"

Ace :,,NAH, I don't wanna die!"

Everyone laughed as Izuku chased Ace across the ship until Ace jumped overboard onto his little boat (I forgot the name of the boat he used) and drived away as fast as he could as Izuku grabbed his bike and chased after him into the sunset.

Nezu :,,Is that normal?"

Whitebeard :,,Nah normally Izuku gets him by now"

At this moment you could hear Ace scream.

Ace :,,I AM SORRY!! STOP IT, IT HURTS!"

Whitebeard :,,Garp is a bad influence on Izuku."

The other commanders, Nezu and Aizawa agreed as Ace tried to escape Izuku's fist of justice.

Author Note:

Hey guys I know I said I would upload this story on the weekends but I have no time this weekend so here is the weekend chapter. Tomorrow I will upload a Izuku Jackson chapter as it should be.