Chapter 5. First teaching day

No one POV.

Today was the first day Izuku would teach Class 1A. The School year started two days ago and the class already had a quirk test and a heroic class and one of the students was already taken to the hospital because of Katsuki's exploding ego. Anyway Class 1A was talking about their next class.

Tsuyu :,,Who do you think will teach quirkless fighting *kero*?"

Izumi :,,Probably someone with a mind quirk or someone with a quirk like Mr.Aizawa."

Katsuki :,,Why the hell do we need to learn something useless like this!?"

Shoto :,,Useless, if I remember correctly then Shinso beat you yesterday fighting quirkless."

Katsumi :,,True that Shinso guy kicked youre ass yesterday before you had to go overboard and nearly kill him."

Katsuki :,,He is just a extra that stands in my way to become the next number 1!"

The door opened but nobody noticed.

Kirishima :,,Dude but you tried to kill him just because he beat you in a training fight."

Iida :,,Yeah, that wasn't a real fight it was a fight to learn from."

Katsuki :,,If you don't take fights like that serious then you don't deserve to be a hero!"

??? :,,To be honest with you Bakugou if it wasn't because of All Might, Aizawa would have expelled you right on the spot so choose youre next words wisely."

Katsuki :,,Who said tha...."

Katsuki turned towards the voice only to see the person that saved him 10 months ago.

Katsuki :,,K..K...Kuzan"

The rest of the class was shocked and then got extremely excited.

Kirishima :,,WOW Kuzan is our fighting teacher!"

Kaminari :,,I can't believe it one of the top 50 of the world is teaching us!"

Tsuyu :,,I don't like ice but he is cool."

Izumi :,,K..K..."

Mina :,,Mr. Kuzan Sir!"

Izuku :,,Oh you are Pinky from the entrance exam... what was youre name again?"

Mina :,,Mina Ashido, I wanted to thank you again for saving me during the entrance exam."

Izuku :,,No problem that is what heroes do after all."

Izuku :,,Now please everyone sit down so I can begin class."

Everyone went to their seat, sat down.

Izuku :,,Ok now let's start, you can call me Kuzan or Newgate sensei what you prefer, I will be youre teacher for quirkless fighting."

Izuku paused and then continued.

Izuku :,,There will be no quirk usage during my class everyone understand?"

A guy with a tail lifted his arm to ask a question.

Izuku :,,Yeah you with the tail?"

Ojiro :,,Mashirao Ojiro, I just wanted to ask about if those with mutation type quirks are allowed to use them since is part of our body."

Izuku :,,Mutation quirks are allowed to a certain point, like you are allowed to use youre tail and you *pointing at Shoji* are allowed to use youre extra limbs."

Kaminari :,,But that is unfair that guy is extremely strong with his extra arms."

Izuku :,,I know but it is a part of his body so considering that he is quirkless from a technical point of view."