A Dreamed Wedding That Came True

When Saturday of the next weekend came,Marinette and Adrien had their wedding at City Hall and they were getting close to making their vows.

Mayor Bourgeois:Is there any statements any of you two want to make before we move on to the vows?

Adrien:I'll let you go first Marinette.

Marinette:Thanks Adrien.Adrien,since the day I gave you my umbrella,I've always loved you and I've started to dream of this day when we were going to get married and since it finally came true,I just want to say that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me Adrien and I love you.

Some of the people in the audience awed at what Marinette said.

Adrien:Marinette,I admit that I didn't love you since the day you gave me your umbrella but overtime when I got to know you more and more,I started to love you because I started to understand who you really were.I love you Marinette and I will always love you.

Some of the people in the audience awed at what Adrien said.

Mayor Bourgeois:Since both of you have you have made your statements,it is time for the vows.Adrien Agreste,do you take Marinette to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Adrien:I do.

Mayor Bourgeois:And do you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng,take Adrien to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Marinette:I do.

Mayor Bourgeois:Then in the power vested in me,I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride.

Marinette and Adrien kissed and most of the people cheered for them while several other people applauded for them.Everyone then went to the reception hall.Marinette and Adrien were approached by Alya,Nino,Emilie, and Rose.

Alya:Congrats girl.How does it feel that the wedding you've dreamed of for so long has finally came true?

Marinette:It feels really great Alya. Thanks for asking.

Rose:Oh you two are finally married!It is so romantic!

Marinette:Wait wheres Juleka and Mylene?

Rose:Juleka is sitting with her family and Mylene is with Ivan right now.If you're wondering where Alix is,she's with her dad.

Emilie:I am so proud of you,Adrien. Congrats to both of you on your marriage.

Marinette:Thanks Emilie.

Marinette noticed that Adrien was looking at his father and Nathalie.

Marinette:Adrien?Is everything ok?

Adrien:Sorry.Its just that I'm glad that Nathalie and my father could be here but I can tell that the other guests don't feel the same way.

Marinette noticed that the closest tables to the one where Gabriel and Nathalie was sitting at didn't have any people sitting at them and Marinette and Adrien figured that it wasn't a coincidence.Both of them knew that it was because most of the guests didn't want to be near Gabriel and Nathalie because of their past actions.

Adrien:Do you think I made the right call on letting Nathalie and my father be here?

Marinette:We should've expected this to happen.I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Adrien:Can we go to rooftop real quick?

Marinette:Sure?

Marinette and Adrien went to the rooftop.

Marinette:The view of the Eiffel Tower is really great.

Adrien:It really is.Can we sit at the table real quick?

Marinette:Sure.

Marinette and Adrien sat at the only table that was on the rooftop.

Adrien:I wanted to bring you here so you can see the way the view looks from here.

Marinette:It was a good choice to make.

Marinette used her hands to hold Adrien's hands together.

Marinette:I really love you Adrien and I will always love you.

Adrien:I will always love you too Marinette.

Marinette:Should we go back inside?

Adrien:Yes since I am hungry.Are you?

Marinette:I actually am.Lets go back inside.

Marinette and Adrien went back to the reception hall and at both of them ate meals and bakery goods.After they were done,Marinette and Adrien eventually left for their honeymoon.