Seeking Out The New Hawkmoth

Ladybug and Chat Noir put their plan into action when the next day came. Ladybug and Chat Noir battled and defeated Purtrick.Rena Rouge spotted the New Hawkmoth watching the battle from a rooftop and the New Hawkmoth left while Rena Rouge followed her.

Ladybug:Miraculous ladybug!

Ladybug did her miraculous ladybug and it repaired the damaged caused by Purtrick.

Ladybug and Chat Noir:Pound it!

Chat Noir:Do you see Rena?

Ladybug:No,which means she must be following the New Hawkmoth.

Chat Noir:Do you think she'll succeed?

Ladybug:I'm know she will.She knows how to be stealthy.

Chat Noir:As long as she founds out who the New Hawkmoth is,I have full
confidence in her.

Chat Noir noticed something about the guy who was Purtrick.

Chat Noir:Hey isn't that the guy you fought against with Viperion and Ryuko a few years back?

Ladybug:It is actually.The magical charm was suppose to protect him by being affected by The New Hawkmoth.So I don't understand why it didn't work.I need to check on something.

Ladybug approached to the store owner who was Purtrick.

Ladybug:Excuse me but can I see your magical charm?

The Store Owner:Sure Ladybug.Its right here.

The store owner showed Ladybug his magical charm.

Ladybug:It looks fine so I don't understand why it didn't work.Wait...

Ladybug took a closer look at the magical charm and she noticed that it is was glued together as if someone broke it and glued the pieces together to make it look like it wasn't broken.

Ladybug:This magical charm wasn't working because it was broken.

Chat Noir:Broken?Aren't the magical charms suppose to be indestructible?

Ladybug:When I created the magical charms,I didn't think to make them indestructible.Patrick,what happened when you broke your magical charm?

The Store Owner:I didn't break it.I did see girl who might have done it.

Ladybug:Who was this girl exactly?

The Store Owner:She called herself Lila.

Chat Noir:Lila?

The Store Owner:Yeah.She went to me when I was on my break and she wanted to see my magical charm and I decided to let her see it.While I was looking at my display case,I heard something break and I saw Lila give me back my magical charm.

Ladybug:Lila must have broken your magical charm and glued the pieces together to make it look like it wasn't broken.Which means she knew that it would've kept you from being akumatized.

Chat Noir:Any idea on why Lila would do this?

Ladybug:Its just a theory but she could be an ally of The New Hawkmoth.

Chat Noir:Lila isn't above working with villains but we still don't know enough to be sure.

Ladybug:One thing we can be sure of is that if the New Hawkmoth did watch the fight in person,Rena Rouge should've been able to follow her.When were you akumatized?

The Store Owner:I think it was after I spoke to Lila.There was this guy on the rooftop.He could have been a akumatized villain.

Ladybug:What did he look like?Was he the New Hawkmoth?

The Store Owner::I'm pretty sure he wasn't.His suit was purple and mostly black and he shot something at me and thats all I remember from that point.

Ladybug:You must have turned into Purtrick when that happened.

The store owner looked up and quickly spotted the villain he mentioned on the rooftop behind Ladybug and Cat Noir.

The Store Owner::The...the villain I saw is up there!

The store owner pointed to the rooftop and Ladybug and Chat Noir noticed Doomilizer and a villain that fit the store owner's description.

Akumatizer:I am Akumatizer and soon everyone will have their own superpowers.

Chat Noir:Akumatizer?Could he be the one who was able to akumatize the store owner?

Ladybug:I'm starting to think so.

Chat Noir:Doomilizer is here too.

Ladybug:Lila must've broken his magical charm too.

Chat Noir:I still don't think Lila is the New Hawkmoth but I am starting to think she could be an ally of hers.

Ladybug spotted Rena Rouge on the same rooftop she was on before.

Ladybug:Rena Rouge is back.She might have found out who the New Hawkmoth is.

Chat Noir:Go.I'll hold them off.

Ladybug:Chat Noir,you won't be able to hold off all three of them all by yourself

Viperion:Then its a good thing we're here!

Ladybug and Chat Noir saw Viperion and Ryuko land in front of them.

Ladybug:Nice to see you two.

Viperion:Thanks.We'll hold them off.

Ladybug:Thank you.Both of you.

Chat Noir:I'll catch up with you but first I need to help these two.

Ladybug:I'll be waiting for you then.

Ladybug went to Rena Rouge while Chat Noir,Viperion,and Ryuko fought against Akumatizer,Doomilizer,and Purtrick.

Ladybug:Did you find out who the New Hawkmoth is.

Rena Rouge:I did.I followed her and I saw her go to Lila's place which means that Lila could be the New Hawkmoth.
I also saw a villain calling himself Akumatizer go by and he started to akumatize people.

Ladybug:Then that means we need lots of help to deal with this problem.

Ladybug used her yo-yo and she pulled out the bee miraculous,the monkey miraculous,and the horse miraculous.

Ladybug:You know who to give these to right?

Rena Rouge:The bee miraculous to Chloe obviously and since I know who King Monkey and Pegasus is,I can give them their miraculous.Just go finish this for good.

Ladybug:I will.

Ladybug left and went to Lila's place. Ladybug saw The New Shadowmoth by Lila's place.