❤Teppei Pt.3❤

Start from the beginning

"I spoke to Her Excellency and she says our uniforms are in production," Teppei was especially excited to hear about the new uniforms. He couldn't wait to put on the new wardrobe and show it off with his friends. "Let's go collect them together once they're ready. I can't wait to put them on! We're really gonna look the part. Ah, everything's going great. Our mystery sponsor's supplies have really helped turned things around..."

"Will Paimon get a uniform too?" Paimon asked excitedly.

"Of course!" Teppei said. "You're a recognized member of the Watatsumi Island resistance."

Paimon clapped in excitement. "Yippy!"

"Captain, a new assignment has come in.." One of Herring 1's soldiers came over to grab his captain.

"Thank you soldier, I'll be there on the double," Teppei's attention turned back to Aether and (Y/n). "Alright, I'd better go. Aether, (Y/n), see you again soon. You better watch out partners-at the rate I'm going, I'll overtake you if you're not careful!"

"Ha!" Paimon laughed. "In your dreams, mister!"

"Oh let him dream." (Y/n) teased.

Teppei cleared his throat before he talked. "I wouldn't be so confident if I were you. I'm at the top of my game right now. This is my time to shine!" And off he went to whatever assignment Sangonomiya assigned him.

(Y/n) started to have an uneasy feeling in her chest. "Hey Aether."

"What's up?" Aether asked.

"I'm starting to get a bad feeling," (Y/n) said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I feel like something isn't going to go the way we want."

"I hope your bad feeling is just a stomach bug," Aether said. "Because this resistance cannot afford any negative things happening to the soldiers. Do you wanna go see the Archon War ruins with us?"

(Y/n) wasn't expecting to hear the words Archon War Ruins. She can clearly remember what the world was like during that time, and now to see most of the area has become ruins? Well, might as well take a look and get that nostalgic feeling. "Sure."

"Oh god..." (Y/n) breathed heavily. "I was not expecting that...oh god.."

"You alright?" Aether asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," (Y/n) coughed. She was fine, just needed a breather. "I just wasn't expecting all of that stuff to happen, and with it happening, I suddenly feel pretty tired. Who knew a Lawachurl was going to pop up once we activated those Electro monument things."

"At least we got rid of it." Aether pointed out.

"Good point."

"Anyways, the good thing is that it's over now," Paimon said, not expecting a Lawachurl either. "We should probably get going... Huh, Teppei? what are you doing here?"

(Y/n) turned to the side to look at the man who she's interested in. What she noticed though, was his grey hair. "Wasn't his hair black last time we saw him?"

Teppei coughed, putting his hand to his chest. "Wow, this is a surprise. Didn't know you two were the ones investigating here. I just got back from delivering some supplies to the front line. I figured I'd stop by and clear any threats in this area on the way back," Teppei coughed again, this time, sounding worse.

"Are you alright there buddy?" Paimon asked. "You're looking slightly the worse for wear."

"It's fine, it's nothing. I must've caught a cold a couple of days go while I was out at sea." Teppei brushed it off.