"Pack your things"

"Excuse me?"

"Behave, kitten"his impatient voice sets me on urge!

"Pack your things Rose. You'll be living with me"

"What?!" Is he delusional? Crazy?

"Hunter, you cannot ask me to live with-"

"Did I asked?"

"That's the problem Hunter! You didn't even asked but you demand me to do your way!" I raise my hand disbelief. Oh god.

"Then good" the car stopped right in front of my house.

He turns his body towards me and lean over, his sinister expression face really scares the guts out of me. I breath while controlling my distance from him. Then, he slide his hand against my neck, cupping it strongly while caressing it. I felt like a snake glides through my skin.

"You are mine Rose. Forever mine. I would do anything for you. We can do the hard way or easy way. Your choice" his husky sinister deep voice lingers through my ears while his eyes bulge from it. He tilt his head a bit. I felt the temperature drops as the orange bright sky in the evening turns cloudy and gloomy.

"I always put my patience first when I'm with you Rose. Do you know how fucking long i've been holding myself to mark you? You are my mate" his deadly threatening voice turns into a deep whisper. Mark? He never told me anything  about this before. Is that one of the wolf thingie too?

He tilts and snug his face against my neck and kiss it. I jolt from his sudden action. Smooches after smooches. I can hear he smooch against my skin while licking it like a cat, hungrily. Oh god something swirl inside me as my leg fidgeted. I tilt my head up.

"Pack your things mate" he whisper, demand.

"What if I don't want" i breath. He licks my neck and nibble it hard.

"I kidnap you, gag and tie you up"

"You can't do that" I push him lightly. I stare dumbfoundedly at his handsome serious face as he stares at me back. My stomach flutters. His eyes search through me.

"Yes, i can"

"Then, i run" i challenge him.

"Then i'll hunt you and when i do, you'll wish that you'll never did" he said with grinding teeth. My eyes widen. There are no physical touch between us but i can feel my body has been chain up towards him.

"You choose kitten, you want the hard way or easy way. The choices is in your hand"

I scrunched my eyebrows at him. Is he crazy?

"Are you insane? What would I say to my mum"

"The truth" he replied in a 'Duhh~' tone.

"You mean sleeping at a friend's house for couple of days?"

"Sleeping at boyfriend's house forever" he corrected it.

"You're insane"

"Believe me kitten. I am" he walks out from his seat and with a blink he's in front of me.