𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬

Start from the beginning

Bourne nodded and called for his assistant to contact Officer James.

While he was setting that straight, Vanessa went over to sit on the couch opposite of Matthew.

"You doing okay?" He asked.

"I think I'm the one that's supposed to be asking you that," she looked up at him and tried to smile.

"We're going to get our answers eventually," his words reassured her and somehow she felt a bit better.

"By the way," he shifted again to sit up more straight, "have you heard anything from Charlie?"

Vanessa shook her head no as she stared at the ground.

"What about Giselle?"

Her eyes met his again. Her hands got shakey and she felt the rush of emotions start attacking her.

She started to nod slowly and his face fell, making his lips frown. She watched as Bourne talked on the phone for a bit before she leaned in, trying to not to sound too panicked.

"Something's not right," she whispered.

~~~

Giselle Daniels

"Wakey wakey," a deep voice entered through Giselle's ears. 

Her eyes were closed tight and when they opened, everything was still pitch black. She tried jerking her body, but her hands and her legs were tied to the chair she was sitting on.

Panic ran through Giselle, she didn't know where she was and she didn't know who was talking to her.

A chuckle sounded from the voice, "don't worry sweetheart, I'm not going to make you struggle for long. Just until your friends decide to come looking for you."

"Who are you?" Giselle squeaked, her heart pounded faster and harder by the second.

Nothing but footsteps sounded. They went further and then appeared to be getting closer.

"I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out."

Giselle was pretty sure her heart stopped beating for a minute.

No... this can't possibly be happening.

He started walking again as his footsteps didn't drag on the floor.

"Where's Charlie?" Giselle yelled.

He stopped. "Don't worry, your little friend is in the other room."

A quick open and slam of a door echoed through the room.

"Hello? Where am I?! Answer me! SOMEONE HELP!!" Hot tears started soaking the blindfold and slid down her cheeks.

Hurt and confused sobs were the only thing that she could hear. 

"Charlie where are you?" She continued to cry, "where's Vanessa and Matthew and Bourne? What happened God? Why are you letting this happen?!"

The sound of her sniffs was the only thing she heard in return.

Please let Charlie be okay...

Walter Warner

Warner chuckled as he sat in his chair watching the moniters show everything that was happening in each room.

"Go on, talk to your God. It's not like he cares anyways," he muttered under his breath.

A call rang on the phone and Warner immediately picked it up.

"Did you get him?"

"He's not located at the station he was originally in, boss."

"Well then where is he?"

"We don't know, boss."

Warner's brows furrowed, he continued to watch the two people on his screen.

"Find Jorge, bring him back here."

"Yes, boss."

Warner hung up, slamming the phone back in the receiver. His eyes turned back to a room where the guy was sitting, trying to shake out of his ties.

"Oh Charlie, what will I ever do with you?"

Laughter came bubbling out of his mouth as the curses came flowing through his mind.

"Oh wait, I know... I'll kill you!"

He just had to figure out when and how to do it.

Maybe Jorge will be up to the challenge...

A/N

woohoo another chapter in a row I am on fiiiiireeeee