Newt (38)

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭.

Some of the Galders sat around the bonfire as the other Galders stood around the fight circle.

"Well Gally I win again," Y/n laughed as Gally rolled his eyes "Want to go first ten?".

"No I'm good, I'll let someone else have a try," Gally said with another roll of his eyes.

Y/n and Gally left the circle as Y/n headed over to Newt, who looked her up out down as she walked over to him with a smirk, Newt playfully rolling his eyes.

"Aren't you the little champ," Newt laughed as he patted her on the head messing her hair slightly as Y/n hit his wrist.

"Don't," Y/n glared at him as he laughed back at her.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Newt asked as Y/n nodded talking off at Newts pace. They walked in silence for a bit before Newt broke the it.

"Are you cold?" Newt asked with a hopeful look Y/n didn't seem to notice.

"No, not really," Y/n shrugged keeping her eyes ahead as they cotinued to walk.

"Well I think you look cold," Newt said taking of his jumper and handing it to Y/n as she put it on with a smile "It looks better on you anyway,".

"Newt, middle name, last name," Y/n stopped with a smirk on her face as Newt laugh slightly "Are you trying to flirt me?".

"Mabye," Newt smirked placing his hand under Y/n's chin to tilt upwards before joining there lips together in a soft kiss.

"So you were trying to flirt with me?" Y/n asked with a grin as Newt rubbed the back of his neck his biceps showing threw his t-shirt.

Y/n grabbed Newt's arm and placed it around her shoulder as she held Newt's hand from around her shoulder, continuing to walk along the edge of the walls of the Galde.

"Do you want to spend the night in my room?" Newt asked in a low voice.

"Only if I get to be little spoon (𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞) ," Y/n teased as Newt pretending to think for a minute.

"I guess if it's the only way to get you to stay," Newt said as they headed to his his room.

__________

"Hey Newt," Minho said walking into Newt's room to see two bodies tangled together.

"Shut up Min, Y/n/n's asleep," Newt said in a low husky morning voice pulling Y/n closer to him.

"What? Wait, you two...ohhhhh," Minho said piecing things together incorecctly.

"What, Minho no," Newt protested, sitting up slightly as Minho left the room giving Newt a quick wink.

Y/n shifted next to Newt as Newt lay back down with a sigh, Y/n wrapping her arm around Newt torso in her sleep.

___________

"Hey Newt," Y/n said walking over to Newt as Newt wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist, kissing her temple.

Newt seemed distracted as Y/n followed his gaze over to where Minho was giving Newt a thumbs up a stupid smile.

"What the heck was that about?" Y/n asked as Newt looked away from Minho.

"Well Minho kind of walked in on us this morning and got the wrong idea," Newt explained as Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"And you didn't bother to correct him," Y/n questioned as Newt smiled awkwardly at her.

"I tried but he left before i could correct him, and he seems pretty set on the idea he has," Newt said.

"Well go tell him he has the wrong idea," Y/n said pushing him forwards as Newt began to protest. Y/n glared at Newt as he swallowed his protests.

"Alright love,".

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 😬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.