Thomas (24)

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Hopeligh12

𝐒𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 (𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝) 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲? 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡i𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐔.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐃 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬  𝐞𝐭𝐜. 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

I have ADHD, but, I'm embaressed. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend Thomas knows I have something but I can't bring myself to tell him, it doesn't mean I'm a different person.

"Y/n, Y/n," Thomas said clicking his fingers infront of my face bringing my back to earth.

"Sorry I completly spaced out what were you saying?" I asked as Thomas looked at me slightly confused before continuing.

"It's 5:15, didn't you say you needed to be somewhere by 5:00," Thomas asked as I looked at my watch. It was 5:15!

"Omg we're late," I shouted jumping up from Thomas' bed running to grab my shoes.

"We're?" Thomas questioned following after me who only had one shoe in my hand and was searching for the other.

"Remember I told you," I said putting on a shoe "Surely I told you,". I was begining to dout it racking my memory.

"Told me what," Thomas asked handing me my other shoe which I took gratefully.

"We're going meeting Gally up by that cafe you know that little one with the pink sign just around the conner," I explained getting ready to leave.

"Do we have to," Thomas complained as I sighed.

"Thomas I know you don't like Gally but he's my brother so you have to," I said opening the front door to walk.

"Are you forgeting some-," Thomas began holding up my phone as I interupt him.

"My phone!" I cried as he handed it to me before following me out the door.

"Bye mom," Thomas said shutting as he followed me out the door and down the footpath.

______________

"Gally!" I shouted hugging him as Thomas stood ackwardly behind us "I'm so sorry we're late!"

"Don't worry Y/n/n it's fine," Gally said with a smile before looking behind me, glaring at my boyfriend "Thomas,".

"Gally," Thomas gulped as I looked between the two boys before rolling my eyes and dragging them into the cafe.

"Babe what do you want?" Thomas asked as I looked up at the menu and Gally continued to glare at Thomas.

"Just a latte and a cookie please," I asked as Thomas nodded "Thanks baby,". I placed my hand on the side of Thomas' face giving him a quick kiss and walking off to find a table.

"Emmmm....Do you want anything?" Thomas asked Gally who was still glaring at him.

"No I'll pay for my own food thanks," Gally siad somewhat rudely.

Thomas ordered the food and coffee before walking back over to the table where I was sitting at to see me bouncing my leg up and down.

"Oh Thomas," I said as he sat down next to "Where's Gally?".

"He's still ordering his food he refused to let me pay for his food," Thomas said as Gally walked over to us.

Our food and coffee soon came and after about 15 minutes I couldn't stand the tension any longer these two boys were my brother and my boyfriend and they need to get along.

"That's it! I can't stand this any longer," I said as the two boys looked over at me "You two need to get along. Gally why do you hate Thomas so much?,".

"I don't hate Thomas," Gally siad as I raised an eyebrow "I just don't like the fact he's dating my sister and I want to make sure your safe no matter what with your ADHD and all,".

"Your what?" Thomas questioned as Gally looked at me confused. God this wasn't supposed to happen like this.

"He doesn't know?" Gally asked seeming angry and supprized at the same time.

"You have ADHD and didn't tell me?" Thomas asked as the two boys looked at me as I fidgeted with a salt packet in my hand.

"I was going to tell him. I was goimg to tell you....I was just embaressed," I said whispering the last bit as Thomas moved a peice of hair out of my face.

"There's no need to be embaressed I just wish you had told me sooner or actually told me," Thomas said "And I am going to learn everything about ADHD so I can help you,".

Thomas leaned down to kiss me gentlely as I kissed him back, Gally making gagging nosies we choose to ignore.

"I love you," Thomas whispered in my ear causing me to smile.

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐃 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚  𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭