His first thought of you (8)

𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕤❤️: Yes finally i won't be the greenie anymore... wait is that a...girl?! It's a girl. A real life... living...breathing..girl. Where'd she get that knife from? Is she... why is she holding it to Newt's neck? She's really is hot when she's about to kill someone... wait what am i saying.

ℕ𝕖𝕨𝕥💙: Its a...girl. Is she alive? Oh wow...were she get the knife from. Pls tell me she won't kill me. Wow her eyes are pretty. Why is she this close to me....oh ya knife to my neck. I can smell her lovely sent. "Hey greenie you gonna put the knife down,"

𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕤💛: Wow she's pretty. Look at her... well everyone is looking at her. She's so confident and pretty she'd never like me. I'm just a shy boy and she's...well...she's perfect.

𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪💚: Wow this girl can fight. I think i might have made a mistake challenging the greenie....Ow...that one hurt. She's quick and strong.... not to mention pretty... Ow.

𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕙𝕠🧡: God that girl can run. She's just a greenie she's probally scared that's why. Omg I'm having trouble keeping up with her...she's making me look bad. Oh look at her hair fly in the wind...don't get distracted keep running after her.

𝔹𝕖𝕟💜: I came back from my run and i was hearing rumors that the greenie was a...girl. I also heard she was....oh god she is hot...like really hot. I wonder if she can run...her legs are pretty long she would be a good runner.Oh god she's looking at me.

(𝙰/𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚝.2 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎)