Newt and Minho (26)

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: inlovewithsob

𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤/𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐚.

Looking at the cameras of the Glade alway gave me comfort yet not really. It comforted me to know my friends were alright and to see the moments of happieness.

When Minho was just being Minho. When everyone gathered around the fire and drunk Gally's brew. When everyone laughed at some terrible joke one of the boys told.

Sometimes, sometimes it made me feel uneasy to know I was watching their every move, to know I helped put them where they are now, to know it couldn't always be happy.

They had all been my friends before all this. Minho, Alby, Newt, even Thomas and Teresa but they're still here still safe from the maze. And Chuck, sweet inocent Chuck, thank god he wasn't put in that awful maze.

Someone of my best memories were with them, my only good memories, the rest of them were blood tests, classes and surgery.

"Y/n! Y/n! Look what I found," Teresa called as me and Thomas turned around to look at her.

Teresa was holding a USB in her hand and shoved Thomas out of the chair he was sitting in to put the USB into the computer.

"Teresa," I said as she turned to look at me "What has got you all excited? I mean you just came in here pushed Thomas off his chair and all without explanation,"

"Just watch this," Teresa said as Thomas stood back up to stand behind us as a video began to play.

~~~~~~~~~

It was Y/n, Thomas, Teresa, Newt, Alby and Minho but they were younger. They were in a normal hideout they used to sneek out to at night.

"H-hi Y/n," Newt stuttered blushing as young Y/n, Thomas and Teresa walked in. At Newt's words Minho jumped out of his seat to look at the three.

"Y/n!," Minho said walking over to them was a stupid smile trying to act cool. Now it was quite obvious they both had a crush on Y/n but she was clearly oblivious at the time.

"Hiya boys," young Y/n said with a smile "Did ya miss me?".

"Of course I did," young Newt said eagerly as Ably shared a look with  Thomas "I mean I didn't well I did but...,"

"What he's trying to say is who wouldn't miss you," young Minho said taking young Y/n's hand and kissing it as Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"Ya that's what I meant," Newt blushed rubbing the back off his neck watching Y/n walk over to Alby.

~~~~~~~~~

Me, Teresa and Thomas started cracking up after watching the video as Teresa began fast forwarding the video.

"If you thought that was good just wait till you see what happened when we were leaving," Teresa said as me and Thomas watched the video.

~~~~~~~~~

"I think we need to get back," Teresa said checking her watch as Thomas and Y/n mummered in agreement.

"Well uhhh goodnight Y/n," Newt said getting up to stand next to door as Minho did the same.

"Goodnight Y/n," Minho said as Teresa crossed her arms giving Minho a glare "And you too Teresa,".

"Well goodnight Ably," Y/n said as Ably mummered a goodnight "Goodnight Newt, Goodnight Minho,".

Y/n gave Newt and Minho a kiss on the cheek before following Teresa and Thomas out the door leaving Ably, Newt and Minho alone.

Both Newt and Minho were touching their cheeks where Y/n had kissed them.

Minho dramaticly threw himself on the ground staring at the ceiling.

"I'm in love," Minho muttered holding his cheek as Newt stood rooted to the ground staring into space.

"I'm never washing this cheek agian," Newt said as Ably looked between the two lovesick boys rolling his eys.

"You two make me sick," Ably said gagging as the two boys stayed where they were.

~~~~~~~~~

Me, Thomas and Teresa couldn't stop laughing, tear of joy in our eyes. To be honest it was the best feeling ever because I never thought I would feel like this again.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 <3