"Does this hurt?" I ask as I touch his ear, and he screams bloody murder, which makes me smile. "I take that as a yes."

"How...you knew it would hurt?"

"You have what appears to be solar burns, you dumbass. Of course, it's going to hurt." I fire back.

"Do you have the extrapolator?" Iris asks.

"Of course." I pull it out and open a breach to take us back to the lab.

"You do not touch me." Ralph orders.

"Don't be a baby." I easily hoist him over my shoulder and walk us through the breach.

"Hey...whoah!!! What did Demon Child do?" Cisco demands. I scoff at his accusation.

"As if I would leave any recognizable part of him if this was my doing." I fire back.

"Ohhhh...." Cecile sees Ralph's state.

"Can someone help?" Ralph pleads.

"Fine." I throw him onto the medical table as Cisco scans his injuries.

"Ow, ow, ow. It's not getting any less ow." Ralph says to Cisco.

"I don't understand. I thought Allegra controlled radio waves." Cecile says to us.

"So did we, but she fired a heat blast right at Ralph." Iris says.

"And it was awesome." I mutter. Frost gives me a nod of appreciation.

"It wasn't just heat." Cisco argues. "It was ultraviolet radiation."

"He got a sunburn." Frost bluntly states.

"Yeah." Ralph sits up and removes his mask. "From hell." We all see the extent of his injuries. While the others beside Frost look at him horrified, I snap a bunch of pictures. Cecile is lost for words and is possibly on the verge of throwing up.

"Look at his face. Most UV light gets absorbed by the ozone layer. This was entirely undiluted." Cisco lectures Frost. "If it wasn't for his powers, that sunburn would've killed him." He is pissed.

"So put some aloe on it." Frost and I surprisingly say at the same time. Cisco and Ralph want to kill us, and I challenge them to give it their best shot.

"Come at me bitch." I taunt them, and they stay put.

"You..." Cisco points at Frost and then at me and back at Frost. "You are sounding more like that, and it is..." He bits his lip in frustration. "Can I just talk to Caitlin for a minute, please?"

"No." Frost quickly responds. "I've got things to do." She leaves, and I just chuckle.

"I see nothing wrong with us being so similar." I state, and Cisco glares at me.

"Zip it, Demon Child!" He orders me.

"Make me bitch!"

"What are we gonna do about this?" Ralph asks.

"Don't even get me started." Cisco shakes his head.

"Peel his layers of skin off." I suggest.

"What?" They all asks me.

"No!" Ralph says.

"It would be fun." I argue.

"For you! You sick, sick child!" Ralph fires back.

"Thank you." I wink at him.

"Okay!" Cisco gets in the middle of us. "No one is skinning anyone! That is..."