"I. . . I need to tell you something." She said and I nodded.

"Ok."

"I'm Arabelle." She whispered I titled my head in confusion. Is this common during pregnancy? Calling yourself with the person's name you hate the most?

"Ok." I replied making her frown.

"I said I'm Arabelle." She half-yelled at me.

"Baby, I get it. Come on, let's go sleep." I said earning a good punch from her on my chest and I groaned in pain.

She glared at me. "You know what? Leave it. I'm not telling you anymore."

"I was. . . I was just joking Belle. Ok, tell me what did you actually mean." I asked her but she glared at me.

"No, thank you." She said and stood up from the bed before walking back and forth infront of the bed and I followed her.

"What are you trying to do? Thinking of ways to kill me?" I said her as I walked behind her and she suddenly stopped before turning back looking at me nervously.

"Nick, I want some chocolate ice cream." She said as she wrapped her one hand around her bump and her other hand supporting her back and I gulped staring at her breast which seems larger after her pregnancy.

"Nick? Did you hear me?" She snapped her fingers infront of my face and I shook the dirty thoughts out of my mind before nodding.

"Ok. I'll bring it." I replied before walking out and made my way down to the kitchen. Unluckily, there were no more chocolate ice cream in the fidge and I literally started freaking out. What if she starts crying or worse, call Louisa? The heck. I don't want that headache anywhere near me.

I quickly dialed Edwin's number and waited for him to pick up when I heard Belle coming down. I cursed under my breath before smiling at her cheekily.

"What's taking you so long?" She frowned at me and my smile dropped.

Before I would answer, Edwin picked and I sigh in relief. "I want you to bring some chocolate ice cream Edwin. As soon as possible." I whispered and hung up before he could answer.

"Nothing. We are out of chocolate ice cream but don't worry. Edwin is on his way with your ice cream." I said and she nodded surprisingly. Saved.

I carried her back to the room and laid her down on the bed before sitting down beside her.

She hissed in pain and I jerked my head towards her. "What happened? Are you in pain? Shall I call the doctor? Did the baby kicked." I fired questions at her and she shook her head.

"I'm still in my first trimester, you idiot. It's too early too feel the baby kick." She said before leaning on the head bored. "It's my legs. It hurts."

"Where?" I asked as I grabbed both and leg and examined it but didn't find even a scratch.

"It's swollen. Can't you see that, you blind Russian idiot." She snapped and glared at me. She took a deep breath before looking at me again. "I'm sorry. Blame the hormones. That wasn't me ok. As you know, usually, I'm very kind but after marring you and carrying you child, I seem to become more rude." She said and I stare at her with a amused face.

"I don't know what to say." I replied before taking both her swollen legs on my lap and started massaging it.

"What were you going to tell me earlier? Why were you calling yourself Arabelle?" I asked her and she grabbed both my shoulders before leaning close to me.

"Remember, when we were in the hospital I told you guys Benjamin Wilson is not my father?" She asked as she shook my shoulders and I nodded.

"His brother, Thomas Wilson is my father." She said ans I nodded trying to take in the information without actually shouting ‘Bloody hell what!?’

THE HECK-

This can't be.

"And my name is Arabelle Wilson not Rosabelle. I'm the only heiress of the Wilson industry. That company belongs to me Nick but, my so called uncle thought it will be fun to name me after his death daughter and give my name to his daughter who is actually Annabelle Wilson." She said it in a one go and I stare at her like she gave grown two heads.

This can't be.

I must be dreaming. Right?

"What's. . . what's your full name?" I asked her.

"What?"

"What is your actual full name Belle?"

She look at me with a weird expression but nonetheless replied with the words that I didn't expect or maybe half expected. "Arabelle Melania Wilson."

                                 « ★ »

A/N : and Nick finally found his Melania<33