There were a lot of things to be and feel sorry for, but there were a lot of things Wang Yibo could not say. Truthfully he was upset but he didn't know why he didn't even know the reason. Though most of the people saw him smiling, sometimes or most of the times when he was alone he would find himself crying. Sometimes he would badly want to turn back the time, back to the beginning back to where Xiao Zhan introduced himself as 'sorry' back to when Xiao Zhan had hit his nose by mistake. But Yibo lived without noticing, whatever he does, whatever he would do if Zhan's heart ever left him he never thought of something like that. Even though it stays with him it is not love without Xiao Zhan it was not even love in the first place.

Wang Yibo was looking over documents, today was officially the first day for him to start his deployment as Captain Wang Yibo. This might be a cringy thing to say but Yibo decided to focus on himself. He realized for him to be okay both mentally and physically he had to stop the self-loathing that he has been doing for the past 2 years. What he needed to do now was to focus on himself it sounded cringy but he was willing to do it. That didn't mean him doing this he was going to forget about Xiao Zhan, never was he going to forget about him. They say if you love them, you should let them go, but Yibo thought that was bullshit, if you loved them you should fight for them until you let them go one shouldn't go down without a fight that is what Yibo believed. But in the end, someone wise once advised Yibo to make peace with his broken pieces, because no one wants to be stuck where they are, you are not a tree rooted in one place. This was a new chapter in his life, he should trust himself he has survived a lot and he will survive whatever was coming. But I guess nobody told him if he was actually ever going to be prepared for this.

"Ayo cap"

Was that Wenhan's voice. Yibo must be hallucinating that he even heard the voice of his teammate.

" Good riddance cap" then was another voice.

" My friend, you can't even turn around and greet us" that annoying voice he has been trying to escape from the past month by fleeing to Kiribati. Yibo groans before turning his chair around.

" Guys, you are here" Yibo voice was very much sounding disappointed.

" Come on man you don't sound happy we are here, can you be at least more
enthusiastic about it" Yixuan joked about it making the others laugh but Yibo. Why would he laugh in the first place? Why would one laugh in his misery?

Arriving at the location, a club that looked like a prestigious one, Xiao Zhan could hear the fat music boom even though he was like 2 buildings away. This was nothing new to him he grew around people who were regulars at clubs like this. Xiao Zhan was a party master he was the definition of the life of the party but that was nearly 10 years ago when he was a sophomore at medical school. Back when he was 19 years old when he would drink bottomless mimosas and forget about his bad days. But now he was nearly thirty years ago the only thing that made him forget about his bad days was sleep and the bottomless mimosas were replaced with neverending vitamins and coffee cups.

" Are you sure this is the place" Xiao Zhan raised his voice asking Wooseok through the loud music?

" Yes, it is " Wooseok shouted back dragging Xiao Zhan through the messes and raves of fellow residents and interns, and medical students. "Come on there is Jiang Cheng" Wooseok dragged him to the group of their other colleagues.

That was the first time in nearly 2 years ever since Xiao Zhan really had fun. That day the hospital residents as a different side to him. They never imagined the well-kept kind polite Dr. Xiao was a party goer, and not like any average Party goer he was the ones who made others enjoy the party by just watching him enjoy it.

Qiao Ren saw his wife the last time nearly a month ago. At this point should he call her his wife or just his legal partner. Things started to make a lot of sense after he passed out at his friend's house. In his dream, there was someone calling him Li Jie over and over again was that person the Xiao Bingwen from that letters. Was Xiao Bingwen his first and last love? Qiao Ren knew if he ever loved his wife in the first place but what made him so pathetic was that he decided to marry her. What happened those thirty years ago. Did he suffer from memory loss? Why weren't his friends answering his question who was Xiao Bingwen and what really happened 30 years ago? All of this thinking really made his head hurt. But for now, he had to sort the mess that was around him, like for first find out about Xiao Bingwen and talk to his 'wife' because if things were like the way they were it was not fair for her and him, it was not fair for them.

" Why arent you telling me anything," Qiao Ren asked Younghoon that afternoon since they were having lunch together.

Younghoon sighed, this is what he feared from the very start thirty years ago. " A-ren we haven't ever hidden anything from you all of our lives you know that" Qiao Ren nodded " we don't know anything about what happened, and even if we ever knew in the first place it would have been great to hide it from you"

" you do know something don't you," Qiao Ren asked Younghoon. of course, he knew something that is why Younghoon was speaking in parables he always did that when he had something to hide.

" A-ren maybe I know something maybe I don't but you just know if you want to know what really happened to you thirty years ago you have to be prepared first both mentally and physically and right now you are not in the best position both mentally and physically. We should focus on your well-being first the others will come later" Younghoon advice Qiao Ren.

" so that means once I am rejuvenated you will tell me everything about Xiao Bingwen"

Younghoon looked at Qiao Ren from his food there was no way he was going to get out of this. He sighed before answering Qiao Ren's excited face " Okay, now finish up"  What did he sign up for who was going to save him.

I should mass update this book finish it and move on to one shots. If you agree with me say yes.

Taking attendance here ⤵️⬇️⬇️