ch.44 regrets of mistakes, losing from mistakes

Start from the beginning

As the heroes and students were trying to go to them but the agents didn't let them interfere, so endeavour said "what are you doing!?! Let us go!! He'll kill him!!" One of the agents said "I am sorry, but we can't disobey our superior order, especially if it's Mr.Verde" sho said "you don't need to worry, it'll be fine" as the heroes and students looked at him with disbelieve.

Izuku bend down and put his pistol on katsuki's head and said "as i am so merciful, I'll give you my mercy" which got aizawa worried since he knew what's mercy of izuku is, as izuku continued "but I don't think you deserve it, so what's about doing something like this" he shot katsuki's arm, but not with bullet, but with a dart, in that moment, katsuki collected enough strength to move his arm to izuku's face and blow it, but it didn't work.

His quirk didn't work which got many questions from everyone, katsuki looked at his arm and saw the dart and said "you....you erased my quirk!!! Give it back!!" Izuku stood up and said "I can't, I can erase quirk but not return it" izuku looked at the heroes and students, but he specifically looked at nezu and then looked back at katsuki and said "you know, I don't think death is the right judgment for someon- no, something like you, so I thought of the best way for my entertainment".

"Bakugou katsuki, I forbidding from entering any hero highschool, you're no longer a a hero-to-be and never will be a hero" as izuku said that, it was silent, silent until katsuki yelled "who are you to tell me what to do or not!?!? Who the fuck do you think you are?!?!" Izuku chuckled darkly and said "after my wedding, I got a call from someone, the caller was someone who work in security Council of UN, and they called me because they gave me a news which is, I, izuku Verde, have been promoted to no.1 agent in the world, do you know what's that mean, it means that any decision, order, anything coming put of my mouth, will be done without any discussion, do you know what does that mean? I am on the top of the world, no hero, no villain, no one can stop, not you, not like you, but I can stop everything".

Izuku snapped his finger and said "take him away from here, he'll be our guest in the agency" as two agents took him, izuku looked back and went to masaru and said "don't worry, he won't be hurt......much, we'll send him to your house after a while, maybe with a mail or human traffic, who knows, we have many ways" and he went to nezu and said "do you know what to do?" Nezu said "erasing katsuki bakugou from files of UA?" Izuku nodded and went back to his chair, leaving every hero and student in silent of the shock.

After a while

The funeral ended and all of them started to head back, heroes and students to Japan by agency plane, sho and agents with cars amd his and her majesty went with the agents, but before sho went in the car, he called izuku "come on izuku! We're going!" Izuku looked behind as it was the graveyard, he said "you go, I have a business here" sho was confused until he remembered what's in this graveyard.

As they all left, leaving izuku, he went deeper of the graveyard, as he continued his walking, he finally arrived at his destination, he sat down and looked at a grave stone and said "hello there.......partner, it has been so long since I came here, don't you think so, Jonathan?" As it was written on the stone 'Jonathan Adam' izuku lit two cigarettes and put one of them in his mouth and the other put on the grave.

Izuku continued "you know, I went through a lot of things after your.....you know, and things weren't the same as before, well, things were always the same for me before I met you, sho, the agency, the agents, the royal family, even......Sophie, but, something happened, and I couldn't do anything to stop it, I did my best and it wasn't enough"

"It's always like this, I do my best, but it always comes out wrong, I met Sophie and now she's dead, I created Alfred and now he left, I went to agency to protect the royal family and they were betrayed, even when I was born, I was marked as nothing, and all of these happened because I survived, if I was dead the day my heart stopped beating, none of these were have happened, so I was thinking, maybe it'll stop if I return things to what they used to be".

He pulled his gun and filled it with bullet and aimed at his head and said "if, if I had enough power, strength, even if I had a quirk, I could've saved Sophie, I could've saved Alfred, I could've end this from the start, I.......I could've saved you, I wonder, will I see you and Sophie again? I wonder....".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*bang*

He fired the gun, he fired the gun that he was holding and was aimed at his head, he fired it and the bullet was fired, but not to his head, but to the sky as he was holding it and changed the direction of the bullet.

He kept quite for a while and then he said "but......I cheated, you know, I won against death once, I broke the law of this world that quirkless people are useless, I challenged who no one can challenge, I made impossible to possible, so why not, just why not, cheat one more time, but this time I'll be cheating on death in some way that I never thought I'll use, wait for me partner, we'll see each other again, and I'll give you cigarette this time, just wait and see".

__________________________________

Can you answer me these questions if you don't mind:

1) do any of you hate this story or a part of it in any ways or something? If thought, then tell me why

2) I got a lot of complaints about my grammars and spelling from the preview chapters especially from the beginning chapters which I understand because I did something wrong which is I didn't do a revision, but from these new chapters that I published, from the fight with AFO until now, did any of you hate the grammars or spelling which made it hard for you to understand or be bothered be it?

3) I was thinking about this for a while now, after I am done with this book (which is near) do any of you want a version of this book about izuku being a villain, the character will be the same character in this book with the same role but some with different personality, what do you think? Should I or not? (If yes then I'll release the book in July or August of 2022 because I am busy as you know).